🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » That is distracting
Page options
florydev
Community Member

That is distracting

That dude's bald, wait that's me.

I thought about a lot of negative's in agreeing to be the FEATCON and the one I had no idea about was having my face flashed at me every fifteen seconds or so.  You may not have even noticed it, I certainly didn't before but now I can't stop seeing it.

There he is again...what a dork, wait that's me.

Lena had said something about the carousel not working and I had no idea what she was talking about and now I wish it had stayed broke.

Of course this could all be a cry for attention I wouldn't put it past me.

There I am again...

6 REPLIES 6
jodypm
Community Member

Hi Mark,

Congratulations on being featured. I hope that you become even more profitable and obtain even higher levels of clientèle.

When I first saw your photo, I thought you were Obadiah Stane, but as you're obviously not a villain (or Jeff Bridges), I read the piece without worry.

Again, congratulations, and may the best of things come to you via this great and admirable exposure.

Best regards,

Jody PM

P.S. I'm stuck in 2008 at the moment, since I found about another King of the Internet, that's why I suppose that Ironman (2008) jumped out at me.

florydev
Community Member

Jody P wrote:

When I first saw your photo, I thought you were Obadiah Stane,

That might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me here.

but as you're obviously not a villain (or Jeff Bridges), I read the piece without worry.

Oh, but I am!

Thanks Jody!

hoyle_editing
Community Member

Smiley LOLsmileylol:Smiley LOL

This post made me chuckle - Congratulations........

and please,

stop staring at me! HAHA

Jonathan H wrote:

Smiley LOLsmileylol:Smiley LOL

This post made me chuckle - Congratulations........

and please,

stop staring at me! HAHA

No kidding, that dude's creepy

jodypm
Community Member

What's so creepy with the image, Mark? I wouldn't go around saying that because folks might actually believe it (folks pretty much believe anything on the net these days). Your photo looks professional and like Martina said, it's probably overwhelming (this sudden Upwork fame), but I'm sure that it'll reap many rewards for you.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mark F wrote:

That dude's bald, wait that's me.

I thought about a lot of negative's in agreeing to be the FEATCON and the one I had no idea about was having my face flashed at me every fifteen seconds or so.  You may not have even noticed it, I certainly didn't before but now I can't stop seeing it.

There he is again...what a dork, wait that's me.

Lena had said something about the carousel not working and I had no idea what she was talking about and now I wish it had stayed broke.

Of course this could all be a cry for attention I wouldn't put it past me.

There I am again...

I get it. This sudden fame can be overwhelming. Try to stay grounded and enjoy the little things, like going out in the community unrecognized. Oh wait, that might be over now too...

Latest Articles
Learning Paths