Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Forums

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 12

Hi Mary and Kim,

Older threads may get bumped up either when Community members post a new comment on them or when moderators merge a newer comment to an older thread about the same topic. We may also occasionally move an older thread we come across to a different section where it fits better thematically. If you're referring to something else, could you please share one of the threads you're referring to. Additionally, as Aleksandr mentioned, the order of the posts on the thread will also depend on how you sort them. I personally sort them from Newest to Oldest.

That all said, we are planning some upgrades to the Community this year and are working with the vendor that provides the Community platform (Aleksandr, the platform IS provided by a third-party vendor.) Those upgrades should fix the issue with the extra character in the profile links as well as address your concerns with the order of posts and threaded view.

~ Valeria
Untitled
martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
12 of 12

Mary W wrote:

1.  The extra character is still there when you try to search a freelancer's profile.  Still. There.

2.  The date order is completely screwed  up.  New threads are mixed in with threads that ended in 2019.  Time warp?

Yeah, it's annoying. Even more so for the multitude of people who's profiles I don't look up nowadays, them missing out on all the real helpful advice I'm known for. Shame. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS