🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: The Office, anyone?
Page options
fkose1993
Community Member

The Office, anyone?

Just finished The Office for the 4th time and it still makes me laugh.  Does anyone want to share the most favorite moment in the series?  Here is mine Smiley Happy

8 REPLIES 8
datasciencewonk
Community Member

I love The OFFICE!! I believe I've watched the entire series roughly 10 times (and still counting). Some days when I'm writing....

Image result for the office memes

10 times? Wow! Perhaps you should take a break from it and watch the original UK version for a change.

Weirdly, I didn't like the UK version at all (the few episodes I watched), despite really liking Ricky Gervais.

Maybe I should do what I like to do, which is watch the US version.

RE: UK Version. No thanks!

Image result for the office memes michael s

greenfieldit
Community Member

Dunder Mifflen and Sabre...

Never gets old.

sivavranagaro
Community Member

I l.o.v.e.d. that show. I can't say any specific moment because I don't have great long term memory and this is something I watched years ago, but I know I liked any scene with Steve Carell. It's enough for him to make a silly face and I'm all over my floor. 🙂 I like him so much! 

The US version irritates me, but I know at least part of that is that the first series or two was pretty much the British version recreated and I'd rather just see the original.

However, in terms of mockumentary being brought up to date, I've just finished binge watching the sublimely and marvellously wonderful People Just Do Nothing.

If you fancy yourself an expert on The Office, see if you can do as well as Billie Eilish who recently got a visit from Dwight himself for a little Office trivia...

Latest Articles
Learning Paths