cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The best jobs appears when you going to sleep or so tired or got hired, Is it happens with you?

Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
21 of 25

Quote: We're still evaluating reinstating the Feedback forum and other areas Natasha. It's been a couple of weeks with the new platform so we're still gauging how the forums are being used and where we can improve.

I revoked my kudos. Why on earth are you evaluating reinstating the feedback forum? There is nothing to evaluate, just bring it back. The feedback forum was very useful and many of us have complained about not having a feedback forum.

Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
22 of 25

i remember a comment from Mandy D., from the fun list page: Me thinks oDesk has sabotaged the feedback page - they are not around to read it anyway :-)

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
23 of 25

Quote:That's how the old forum worked and it was a major pain to try and read it.

Yes, but it's different now. This forum has a linear format, it's easy to read all the comments. This said, I agree with you, quote function is the best solution.

Quote: Most forums will have a quote function that you can use to reference the post you want to reply to but will still put the post at the bottom of the page. This makes it much easier to find and read the new posts.

Agree. Woman Happy

Community Guru
24 of 25

Junelle,

Did you see Mahesh's comment? It has been deleted, but all he said was "Don't go to sleep"..what's offensive about this?

Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
25 of 25

*sigh*

Natasha, let's just hope our comments aren't deleted next. Smiley Happy

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS