cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The rate debate

Community Guru
Kathryn B Member Since: Jul 22, 2015
71 of 73

This is why I wish there were a pinned post in the New to UpWork area.  One that vets could post links and suggestions.  I realize there are already great links listed in the one post there, but it would be nice if there were one that could be continually added to by those who wish to do so.

I've saved those links Wendy, and thank you.  I was hoping I could find that thread David started not long ago with suggestions for new members, but I don't have the patience to sift through it all at the moment while making dinner.  Was going to mention adding those links there.

~I am only here when I can tolerate having my eyes blasted, my privacy treated like a joke, and my temper pushed to it's limit. For all other times, please request alternate contact methods~
Ace Contributor
Mary-Helen R Member Since: Oct 9, 2018
72 of 73

Sitting here without coffee and - as of a week ago - only former clients, I am thankful for how your post made me smile. The whole rate thing is so hard ... someone said charge what you're worth, but how subjective can you get? So hey, thanks for the smile.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
73 of 73

As Dolly Parton says, it takes a lot of money to look this cheap.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS