🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » There was an error loading this page: error [...
Page options
qingyingzhuo
Community Member

There was an error loading this page: error [6496822e28bb2181-DUS].

My projects site webpage opens and displays an error. There was an error loading this page: error [6496822e28bb2181-DUS]. Help me please.https://www.upwork.com/services/product/art-pattern-logo-illustrator-vector-conversion-1383796482613... 

Thanks

Zhuo

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hello Zhuo,

Thank you for your message. I checked and the page is loading fine here. Could you please try loading the page again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

View solution in original post

46 REPLIES 46
PradeepH

Hello Zhuo,

Thank you for your message. I checked and the page is loading fine here. Could you please try loading the page again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Many thanks.it's ok.Thanks for your help.

Hi, I have a similar problem, but it occurs when choosing a freelancer for a job.
When I click on Fund Contract & Hire.
An alert is displayed with "There was an error loading this page: error [6e7a7bf36bb516cb-SEA, 6e7a7bf36bb516cb-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.".
Сlearing cache, cookies and changing browser did not help. Pradeep, can you help me?

Hi Mary,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I've similar issue I got this error message: There was an error loading this page: error [7062367fbef8ff1c-SEA, 7062367fbef8ff1c-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

when I've tried to submit my proposal 

supmiting_propsal_error.PNG

Hi Hicham,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
11fe24c9
Community Member

I am having the same problem. Please provide assistance for rectifying the error.

Hi Anirudh,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  I checked and the page is loading fine here. Could you please try loading the page again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

~ AJ
Upwork

Im having the same issue while submitting a proposal to a job. Here is the error code.

There was an error loading this page: error [74e9f9d85acbd1f4-SEA, 74e9f9d85acbd1f4-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for your message. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, i have similar problem

There was an error loading this page: error [7315c887ef404bc8-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

I have cleared the cache and cookies, but the problem still occurs

I'm also facing exactly the same issue. Anyone here in the community who can help me out? I tried different device, browser, and internet; also cleared device cache and cookies but not working.

I am facing this issue while sending proposal. 

There was an error loading this page: error [7f7823d55ed8c919-KHI, 7f7823d55ed8c919-KHI]. Contact Upwork Support for more information. 

Please solve this issue. 

Hi Baseerat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tried but I was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork

I am facing this issue while sending proposal. Can you help with it? I have already tried cleaning the cookies.

There was an error saving the job: error [866c61566f5af54f-BOM, 866c61566f5af54f-BOM]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.
Pleas solve this issue.upwork.png

Hi Dhanraj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
0d10e674
Community Member

i have also my problem There was an error loading this page: error [6f3dce574af7403f-SEA, 6f3dce574af7403f-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Hi Jericho,

Could you please confirm if you are getting this error when logging in to your account? Could you please try again using a different browser or after clearing your cache and cookies?

~ Joanne
Upwork
c490a8e1
Community Member

I am getting the same issue. Can you please open a ticket for me?

Hi Cara,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a_sadaqa
Community Member

Hi Upwork support,

I have the same error.
the error message: "There was an error loading this page: error [714703a71dcce678-LHR, 714703a71dcce678-LHR]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

Best regards,

Abdullah

Hi Abdullah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi support,

When I tried to add the billing method I got a same error message: "There was an error loading this page: error [71e4631d79264f5d-SEA, 71e4631d79264f5d-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

Best regards,

Vseslav

Hi Vseslav,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
4f7e6ef2
Community Member

Hi, supporter,

When I tried to add the billing method I got the same error message: "There was an error loading this page: error [725922419e2c3c46-SEA, 725922419e2c3c46-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

Best regards,

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

~ Nikola
Upwork
71847e77
Community Member

help I'm having the same problem

There was an error loading this page: error [727d92100c38189b-SEA, 727d92100c38189b-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Hi Jhesa Kim,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
hassium-inks
Community Member

IMG_20220803_154208.jpg

Hello,

I'm having the same problem on the thread.

There was an error loading this page

Contact Upwork Support for more information.

I was trying to bid for a job

Hi Olatunde-Bada,

~ Nikola
Upwork
32657b57
Community Member

Hi, I'm having the same problem: There was an error loading this page: error [727d92100c38189b-SEA, 727d92100c38189b-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Can you please open a ticket for me?

Hi Alina,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
0a0965b7
Community Member

I'm having the same issue when I try to modify my skills in my profile.

Please I need help!

Hi Rocio,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
30319a18
Community Member

I'm encountering this issue whilst trying to complete tasks for an offer. 

I've cleared all caches and cookies. I've also used different browsers and browsing modes (incognito, etc.) to no avail. 

I have a limited window to accept this offer, and this error is hindering it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi Michael,

Thank you for reaching out to us and reporting this. I took a closer look at your account and I can't seem to find any offer from a client. However, I've checked your Messages and found the conversation for the potential client you're referring to. 

Firstly, I would like to let you know that sharing contact information before a contract has started is against Upwork's Terms of Service and that all communications prior to the contract starting must take place on Upwork. Most importantly, any request for free work is not allowed on Upwork, and it is a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

Could you please confirm which part of the platform you were trying to access when you received this error? If you could share with us a screenshot of what you can see from your end that would be extremely helpful. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
296a99cf
Community Member

There was an error loading this page: error [7d7cf8200ab221e4-KHI, 7d7cf8200ab221e4-KHI].

I am facing this error kindly resolve it

Hi Umer,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Have you tried clearing your browser’s cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
boaschristian
Community Member

Got the same issue. does it work with cookies? the rest of the website works normal.

boaschristian_0-1686126411330.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members