🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Today Bundle of Thanks to upwork and all ...
Page options
amji1993
Community Member

Today Bundle of Thanks to upwork and all team

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Upwork and everyone that makes this platform as great as it is.

Nowadays Upwork is like my virtual office.  A person like me, who got frustrated with a 9 to 5 job. Upwork is like blessings for them.  

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope one-day Upwork will become so successful.

Thanks once again.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Martina P wrote:

Amjad A wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Upwork and everyone that makes this platform as great as it is.

Nowadays Upwork is like my virtual office.  A person like me, who got frustrated with a 9 to 5 job. Upwork is like blessings for them.  

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope one-day Upwork will become so successful.

Thanks once again.

Guys, I think he means me? Right? Guys?

And, of course, very welcome!

Yes, blessings to Martina

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
xdzain461
Community Member

Well, It is a reason that I join Upwork and do not heading to anyother freelancing platform despite getting no jobs on Upwork recently. So, yeah it deserves an appreceation to its algorithm which is different from other freelancing sites. So, its true that its way better than a 9 to 5 job

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Amjad A wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks once again.

Martina P wrote:

Amjad A wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks once again.

Yes, blessings to Martina

kristen_oneill
Community Member

I too, love Upwork. With that being said, I will accept any and all Upwork swag for my brown nosing.

11f7a755
Community Member

Honestly, this is the pefect fit for me and my dream job. My dream to be like Preston or Mark one day. Mark probably has legendary HoF stats to go with him unless there is even a greater god higher in the tier of clouds with a single job for 500k or something.

Upwork moderator team is excellent. Professional, timely and courteous. 

Only problem is my contract has whittled down. Possibly getting friendzoned by Upwork. 😐

Zeeshan M wrote:

Honestly, this is the pefect fit for me and my dream job. My dream to be like Preston or Mark one day. Mark probably has legendary HoF stats to go with him unless there is even a greater god higher in the tier of clouds with a single job for 500k or something.

LOL.  You need bigger dreams.  

Latest Articles
Learning Paths