Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today Bundle of Thanks to upwork and all team

Highlighted
Amjad A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
1 of 7

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Upwork and everyone that makes this platform as great as it is.

Nowadays Upwork is like my virtual office.  A person like me, who got frustrated with a 9 to 5 job. Upwork is like blessings for them.  

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope one-day Upwork will become so successful.

Thanks once again.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Zain M Member Since: Jan 10, 2020
2 of 7

Well, It is a reason that I join Upwork and do not heading to anyother freelancing platform despite getting no jobs on Upwork recently. So, yeah it deserves an appreceation to its algorithm which is different from other freelancing sites. So, its true that its way better than a 9 to 5 job

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
3 of 7

Amjad A wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Upwork and everyone that makes this platform as great as it is.

Nowadays Upwork is like my virtual office.  A person like me, who got frustrated with a 9 to 5 job. Upwork is like blessings for them.  

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope one-day Upwork will become so successful.

Thanks once again.

Guys, I think he means me? Right? Guys?

And, of course, very welcome!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
BEST ANSWER
4 of 7

Martina P wrote:

Amjad A wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks once again.

Guys, I think he means me? Right? Guys?

And, of course, very welcome!

Yes, blessings to Martina

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Kristen H Member Since: Oct 21, 2018
5 of 7

I too, love Upwork. With that being said, I will accept any and all Upwork swag for my brown nosing.

Ace Contributor
Zeeshan M Member Since: Apr 30, 2020
6 of 7

Honestly, this is the pefect fit for me and my dream job. My dream to be like Preston or Mark one day. Mark probably has legendary HoF stats to go with him unless there is even a greater god higher in the tier of clouds with a single job for 500k or something.

Upwork moderator team is excellent. Professional, timely and courteous. 

Only problem is my contract has whittled down. Possibly getting friendzoned by Upwork. :-|

____
Write like you're a death row inmate and the governor is out of the country and there's no chance for a pardon.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
7 of 7

Zeeshan M wrote:

Honestly, this is the pefect fit for me and my dream job. My dream to be like Preston or Mark one day. Mark probably has legendary HoF stats to go with him unless there is even a greater god higher in the tier of clouds with a single job for 500k or something.

LOL.  You need bigger dreams.  

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS