Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today I added to my collection...

Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
1 of 5

Went shopping today and got two new toys:

A Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Wi-Fi 32GB (White)

and a Google Chromecast

Also bought a black tshirt with 'Mozilla' written in red across the front.

Which meant I got no work done today lol.

The screen on the tablet is amazing!

I've been casting some videos from my phone to my Chromecast.

Youtube is one of the best apps that works with Chromecast.

You can mirror screens too. So you can use your phone or tablet on a big TV.

I've been browsing Firefox on the TV.

Love the background pictures that come with the Chromecast.

I think in general I like anything that either has a screen or requires electricity...haha lol !!

Anyone else buy anthing great lately?

Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
2 of 5

John B says: "Anyone else buy anthing great lately?"

Does ice cream count? I bought 15 tubs of different flavours! I'm gonna make an epic sundae haha!

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Ace Contributor
Rudi G Member Since: Jun 6, 2009
3 of 5

I bought 20 large Japanese glass floats. Garden accents Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
4 of 5

I got a couple great deals for work which were needed badly for Black Friday specials at such a deal I couldn't pass it up. I hate going out to shop on Black Friday but there are so many great deals I can't pass them up. I got a brand new 24 inch monitor for my desktop for dirt cheap. I won't even tell you how cheap because you all would go no way. But I couldn't pass up the Black Friday Deal. I also got myself a brand new spanking laptop for 1/2 price with all the bells and whistles I had been looking for. Plus a boatload of new movie releases for 1/4 of what they are selling for.

Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
5 of 5

So today I picked a few more things...

I got a 7 port USB 3.0 Hub - it was just a generic brand.

I got this fancy Duracell battery recharger with some rechargeable batteries.

I got a 10 meter power extension cable, plus a 6 wide spaced socket power board (surge protected) with individual switches.  The power cable is great as there are two sockets you can use to plug stuff into, the socket that plugs into the wall has another socket coming out of it so you can still use the wall socket through it.

I also got a Rapoo E6700 bluetooth keyboard which has a builtin trackpad.  The keys feel awesome!

So far I have paired the keyboard with my Android tablet and also my Apple TV.  They say it works with windows too.

I've been watching too much American sports on the Apple TV, today I watched some ice hockey and gridiron.  There was this awesome skiing documentary on too.

I am thinking about getting  Samsung Gear VR - Oculus Rift - i think it will be awesome as Samsung always makes epic products!    Shout out to that special person who got me interested in this - you know who you are!!! Smiley Happy 

I watched a video today, they reckon virtual reality is going to come on strong and in about 20 years time the MATRIX will be real !!!   So Facebook owns the Matrix and Mark Zuckerberg is Neo...well it might not go down that way.

Anyone else got a theory of whats going to happen?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS