🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Top Rated Plus Freelancer with $500 earning o...
Page options
dbb644c2
Community Member

Top Rated Plus Freelancer with $500 earning only

Hi,

I just saw a profile of a girl having a Top Rated Plus Badge, She has only 2 jobs so far and a total of $500 earning, Also, it looks like the profile is only 3 months old. 

Then how can she has 98% JSS and Top Rated Plus Badge. (Upwork gives some additional perks to special members or what)

I'm wondering, how's is this possible??

I also want to be a top-rated plus. LOL

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Pooja,

Top Rated Plus freelancers have earned Top-Rated status on Upwork and also have met the following criteria:

• Earned more than $10,000 in total earnings (all contracts included) the past 12 months

• Worked on one of more large* projects in the past 12 months without negative feedback

• Are not an exclusive agency contractor

• Maintained Top Rated status

*What is considered a large project can vary depending on skill category. For example, in certain categories a large job might be one with earnings of $5,000 but in others it might be a $20,000 or $30,000 contract. You can also check this help article for more information. If you could please send me a PM with the profile link of the freelancer you're referring to, I'd like to check it for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JoanneP

Hi Pooja,

Top Rated Plus freelancers have earned Top-Rated status on Upwork and also have met the following criteria:

• Earned more than $10,000 in total earnings (all contracts included) the past 12 months

• Worked on one of more large* projects in the past 12 months without negative feedback

• Are not an exclusive agency contractor

• Maintained Top Rated status

*What is considered a large project can vary depending on skill category. For example, in certain categories a large job might be one with earnings of $5,000 but in others it might be a $20,000 or $30,000 contract. You can also check this help article for more information. If you could please send me a PM with the profile link of the freelancer you're referring to, I'd like to check it for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dbb644c2
Community Member

Hi,

I just sent you the link to the freelancer's profile. Thanks for the information.

825cf3fa
Community Member

Hey Poja!

now this is my startup here i dont know how and when i succeeded in this but when i saw your profile i definitely want to be the top rated up freelancre, i really dont know how and whenever is this possible.

good luck 

Hi Amna,

That's great to hear! Love your enthusiasm for succeeding as a freelancer on Upwork. 

To qualify for Top Rated status, you must meet the requirements listed here. Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
935d1fa9
Community Member

The freelancer might have completed only a few jobs, but if those jobs were very successful and received outstanding reviews, it could contribute significantly to their Job Success Score (JSS).

07cde080
Community Member

While account age isn't the primary factor, a newer account can still achieve high ratings and JSS if the freelancer quickly establishes themselves as a reliable professional.

But that will not give you a top rated badge. 
JSS score, maybe, rising talent, sure - but not TP

Latest Articles
Learning Paths