🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Training For disabilities
Page options
afnanehayek
Community Member

Training For disabilities

Hello Everyone 
I am conducting a pilot project on how to include people with disabilities in the freelancing lifestyle and especially on upwork and I need your thoughts on how to get things simpler for them. Most of them have mobility disability so nothing to the eyesight or hearings 
Waiting for your suggestions 

Regards 

Afnane Hayek 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
luigic2020
Community Member

Hi Afnane

I'm new here so maybe its me. I don't understand where you are going here. If someone has a disability related to mobility, this would in no way impact on their ability to bid for or complete any business that involves sitting in front of a computer, i.e. they don't have to go anywhere. In some cases they may even have advantages when it comes to related knowledge.

Am I missing something?

Regards

Luigi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
luigic2020
Community Member

Hi Afnane

I'm new here so maybe its me. I don't understand where you are going here. If someone has a disability related to mobility, this would in no way impact on their ability to bid for or complete any business that involves sitting in front of a computer, i.e. they don't have to go anywhere. In some cases they may even have advantages when it comes to related knowledge.

Am I missing something?

Regards

Luigi

I want to hire these freelancers for some Transcription work and I asked them to apply on upwork to facilitate the hiring process, yet I have no idea why their accounts were not approved 😞 can anyone help me with it 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Learning Paths