Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1 of 18

translator.jpg

That's me...

luce-neidert
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
2 of 18

Here's a message from one of us (???) who has definitely been drinking too much coffee or something else - have you reached that point, Petra?

I TRANSLATE FROM ARABIC TO FRANCh AND FROM FRANCH TO ENGLISh AND VICE VERSA AND WRITE ON WORD AND CONVERT IT PDF INRO PDF FORMAT FOR 10 $ PER 500 WORDS

petra_r
Community Guru
3 of 18

Luce N wrote:

Here's a message from one of us (???) who has definitely been drinking too much coffee or something else.

I've actually given up coffee a few months ago... nearly all my vices gone over the last 3-4 years. Given up cigarettes, vaping, meat (mostly) and coffee.

And that's not "one of us"

luce-neidert
Community Guru
4 of 18

Petra R wrote:

I've actually given up coffee a few months ago... nearly all my vices gone over the last 3-4 years. Given up cigarettes, vaping, meat (mostly) and coffee.

Ah, I'm nearly as virtuous as you, I don't eat meat, haven't smoked for 30 years, never even thought of trying vaping. However, I have coffee with breakfast and after lunch.

How can you be sure he's not one of us? He knows about a language called Franch, which I've never even heard about that. Maybe Franch is spoken in a foreign planet? Could he be an alien?

petra_r
Community Guru
5 of 18

Luce N wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Ah, I'm nearly as virtuous as you, I don't eat meat, haven't smoked for 30 years, never even thought of trying vaping. However, I have coffee with breakfast and after lunch.

I used to eat lots of meat, I went off it gradually over the last year and a half, bit by bit. Vaping was the only way I could give up smoking. Giving up vaping was easier as I reduced the nicotine to 0 super gradually over the 2+ years I vaped. Coffee I ran out and it didn't kill me, so I never replaced it.

I just drink water until wine o'clock now.

479a06b8
Hatrove M Member Since: Mar 10, 2021
6 of 18

it's just a fun pic but I already see the difficulties in this major geometry dash

And as I see, vaping is as harmful as smoking so if you can give up on it, please do as soon as possible

I've tended to start being a translator recently, can anyone give me some advice?

luce-neidert
Community Guru
7 of 18

Hatrove M wrote:

it's just a fun pic but I already see the difficulties in this major

And as I see, vaping is as harmful as smoking so if you can give up on it, please do as soon as possible

I've tended to start being a translator recently, can anyone give me some advice?

That's easy:

Type impossibly fast, never eat or drink anything but coffee, don't go out in the sun.

I would add that having a true knowledge of a foreign language and having studied translation would be a plus.

479a06b8
8 of 18

That's easy:

Type impossibly fast, never eat or drink anything but coffee, don't go out in the sun.

I would add that having a true knowledge of a foreign language and having studied translation would be a plus.

I think a true knowledge of a foreign language and having studied translation are requirements. About the other thing, I'm not sure that I can handle

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
9 of 18

Hatrove M wrote:

it's just a fun pic but I already see the difficulties in this major

Is your pic, just a 'fun' pic too? 

479a06b8
10 of 18

Is your pic, just a 'fun' pic too? 

everybody says that I look like her so I choose the picture as avatar

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS