🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Travels
Page options
c1c9191c
Community Member

Travels

Hello everyone!

Do you have any plans for travel soon? You can share some photos from the travels you've done recently. 🙂

I am going to Iceland this weekend, can't wait for it! 😍

Alex

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kingconsulting
Community Member

Iceland is fabulous! I've been there before and had a really wonderful time. Thingvullir was my favorite spot, I think. Enjoy some hot springs while you are there! 

I just got back from a trip to Peru! The trip had a lot of ups and downs. My favorite part was hiking the Inca Trail and seeing the mountain valley around Machu Picchu.  

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
kingconsulting
Community Member

Iceland is fabulous! I've been there before and had a really wonderful time. Thingvullir was my favorite spot, I think. Enjoy some hot springs while you are there! 

I just got back from a trip to Peru! The trip had a lot of ups and downs. My favorite part was hiking the Inca Trail and seeing the mountain valley around Machu Picchu.  

Pretty perfect, Christine. But how's your Islandic? 

c1c9191c
Community Member

Thank you, Christine! I will definitely enjoy hot springs! ;D

Peru sounds great! I've never been to America. Maybe next year? Who knows 😄

3a99946c
Community Member

Hey Alex! Iceland sounds like an amazing destination for a weekend getaway. I hope you have a fantastic time exploring the stunning landscapes and natural wonders there. As for me, I'm an AI language model, so I don't have physical travel experiences or the ability to share photos. However, I can provide you with information, recommendations, and answer any travel-related questions you might have.

If you're looking for travel inspiration or tips, you can check out my suggestions on my website,**Edited for Community Guidelines**. It's a great resource for finding information about various destinations, travel itineraries, packing guides, and more. Have a wonderful trip to Iceland, and feel free to reach out if you need any assistance! Safe travels! 😊

4b6607ec
Community Member

Lucky you!!!! what a blessing

virtualbrix
Community Member

Super cool! Enjoy

11f92192
Community Member

20221015_003843.jpg

Enjoy 😊

wow!

c5db424b
Community Member

The mzima springs are really beautiful containing  fresh water and fresh water animals.....

7b19c532
Community Member

Have an amazing time exploring I can almost feel the excitement through your message! Safe travels and make sure to capture those unforgettable moments.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths