🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: UW site look...
Page options
dzadza
Community Member

UW site look...

I usually check the site first and then go to community link in the footer to see what's new here... and - a few days ago I noticed the change in color scheme of the site - they somehow managed to introduce another color that looks even worse that their corporate green - or just looks bad with their corporate green, lol. dear UW - can you go back to grey footer please?
10 REPLIES 10
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Lol I was also about to ask if someone else noticed that change in footer colour in the main Upwork.

But I really doubt if Upwork will implement your colour wishes.

If anything, they'll change it again to rage you Woman Mad

datasciencewonk
Community Member

Lol. Yeah. It's an eyesore. 

You're correct, Kat. It makes me cringe.

65dab6ce
Community Member

Don't hate me, but I like the new color 🙂

Remi O wrote:

Of course not, why would one hate you for a colour preference?

Only, this one is not a normal type of green. It's the kind of green that makes one throw up.

Remi O wrote:

I like it too.

Me too .... it mitigates that hideous green.  Which, I admit, is a vast improvement over the original bilious green.

Christine A wrote:

Remi O wrote:

I like it too.

Me six.

gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

I think a million years could've passed before I noticed this. 

I think it's a nice color. I don't think it plays well with "Upwork Green".

abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Sanja D wrote:
I usually check the site first and then go to community link in the footer to see what's new here... and - a few days ago I noticed the change in color scheme of the site - they somehow managed to introduce another color that looks even worse that their corporate green - or just looks bad with their corporate green, lol. dear UW - can you go back to grey footer please?

Gosh, just had another look and it looks like they eventually changed back to grey?

Omg, it stayed the hideous green and I kinda got used to it and got colour blind and now think it's the gray?

Nah, it must have gone back.

It went back to grey.

This shows that if you whine enough about something @Upwork, Upwork will finally come to terms with their insanity and change it back.

Just make sure you create a dedicated thread for it and gather some kind of critical mass.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths