cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unusual professions on Upwork

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
1 of 13

I'm surprised at the number of freelancers here who claim to work for costumers. Is there really so much demand for costumes?

Community Guru
Sergio S Member Since: Dec 19, 2017
2 of 13

What do you mean? Cosplay? Costume parties? Outfits for actors? Drag queens? What is the job about? To make costumes or to perform wearing costumes? I don't understand.

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
3 of 13

Sergio S wrote:

What do you mean? Cosplay? Costume parties? Outfits for actors? Drag queens? What is the job about? To make costumes or to perform wearing costumes? I don't understand.

Sorry, it was a bad (or too cryptic) joke. I was referring to the fact that people sometimes type "costumers" instead of "customers".

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 13

If you want to see some funny stuff, do searches on random terms. There are some funny spam accounts out there.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 13

re: "Sorry, it was a bad (or too cryptic) joke. I was referring to the fact that people sometimes type 'costumers' instead of 'customers."

Ah... Yeah, I don't think I'm alone in having missed that.

Thank you for the clarification.

Community Guru
Anthony H Member Since: Feb 22, 2017
6 of 13

This is a tough audience, Richard. A lot of tough costumers. 

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
7 of 13

Also many clients are named clint. I saw a ton of portfolio pieces made for clint or as per clint request.

Mostly by people with collage education.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
8 of 13

I got it Richard - and I have often wanted to comment on it ... 

Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
9 of 13

Well, I must be exceptionnal, I got Richard's messsage right away. I've seen so much in the clints' documents that I'm ready for anything.

The best one was about coats that were ideal for WORK in the mountains. It turned out that the coats were ideal for WALKS in the mountains.

Ace Contributor
Daniel S Member Since: Apr 2, 2014
10 of 13

Richard W wrote:

I'm surprised at the number of freelancers here who claim to work for costumers. Is there really so much demand for costumes?

You kill me dude. Wait, am I the only one who got it from the first read? Oh well, you owe me $1500.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS