🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Upcoming Virtual Vacation on March 10th a...
Page options
lenaellis
Community Member

Upcoming Virtual Vacation on March 10th at 9am PST

In need of a vacation? Dream of co-working from a luxury eco retreat space overlooking the ocean with great company? Well we have the next best thing. You're invited to the Upwork community virtual vacation in Positano Italy with hypnotherapist and meditation coach Joanne Davies on March 10th at 9am PST. 

In this serene experience exclusively for our community, we will be guided to connect, create, lounge in the sun, eat delicious nourishing food and experience all the wonders of a real retreat from your desk.

Join us here on this thread where we will livestream through Zoom for a live meditation experience. Please ensure you have 30 minutes where you won't be disturbed and turn off notifications. Sit in a comfy chair or propped up on some cushions on the floor. Have a pen and paper to write with and a glass of water to drink.

See you there!

Untitled
1 REPLY 1
lenaellis
Community Member

Thanks Joanne I enjoyed my brief trip to Italy. Even though you may not have been there, I imagined many of you in the yoga studio of the retreat. I hope you take sometime to relax and enjoy this brief respite from your day 🙂

Untitled
Latest Articles
Learning Paths