🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Upwork Chicago Office Design Contest
Page options
lenaellis
Community Member

Upwork Chicago Office Design Contest

CONTEST ALERT! We have a new office space in Chicago and we want you, our customers to be apart of the new design. 

Chi Social Contest.png

How does the contest work:

Share an original photo of a place that inspires you to work - whether it’s your chic home office or a cool coffee shop nearby - up to 10 photos will be selected and used as inspiration for the conference room design in Upwork Chicago’s new office space!  Winner’s photos will be used as design inspiration in a few selected conference rooms in the new Chicago office space. The highest 5 scoring entrants will receive a prize.

Where do I submit a photo:

Dont share your photos here in the forums, Share a post on Twitter, Instagram, or the Upwork Facebook page. Make sure to mention @Upwork on Facebook or Twitter, or @UpworkInc on Instagram and use the hashtag #DecorateUpworkChicago and explain why that place inspires you to get work done.

Upwork’s internal Workplace team will select their favorite photos that they believe work best with the overall design of the space. The Contest ends on September 6th 11:59PST. For more info, please see the official rules: https://www.upwork.com/blog/upwork-chicago-design-contest-2019/

Untitled
12 REPLIES 12
lysis10
Community Member

This is my inspiration because if I don't work I become a poorcel like this person and that'll be the rope for this fine Kybella'd neck of mine.

I know you said don't post it to the forum but I'm going against the conventional norm and you're not the boss of me and you can't tell me what to do.

(just kidding Lena my supreme overlord please don't ban me)

cU2kQYS

Lovely Jennifer lol well it looks like theyre learning to make pizza. Pizza is always good. 

Untitled

Jennifer M wrote:

This is my inspiration because if I don't work I become a poorcel like this person and that'll be the rope for this fine Kybella'd neck of mine.

I know you said don't post it to the forum but I'm going against the conventional norm and you're not the boss of me and you can't tell me what to do.

(just kidding Lena my supreme overlord please don't ban me)

cU2kQYS

Very eclectic, though I fear for the expensive Ming vase....

florydev
Community Member

I think this would be very inspirational... and I am also not good at following orders.

cash.jpg

gilbert-phyllis
Community Member

You mentioned prizes. Will there be UW coffee mugs involved?

One first place winner will receive $100 visa gift card, one second place winner will receive $50 visa gift card, and one third, fourth, and fifth place winners will receive Upwork swag- which could include coffee cups 🙂

Untitled

Lena E wrote:

One first place winner will receive $100 visa gift card, one second place winner will receive $50 visa gift card, and one third, fourth, and fifth place winners will receive Upwork swag- which could include coffee cups 🙂

Hi Nichola, 

It's open to all freelancers on Upwork. For more information about the contest rules (and eligibility), everyone is invited to visit the blog post link on Lena's original post. 

Good luck everyone!

Nichola L wrote:

Lena E wrote:

~ Avery
Upwork
tlsanders
Community Member

I can't contribute to this unless you're open to putting a lake and maybe a dog in the conference room.

REVOLUCION DE UPWORK CONTEST!!!!!111!!!!

Down with the patriarchy! We'll post our pics where we want!

(just kidding Lena my favorite matriarchy supreme ruler plz don't ban me)

zoomconcepts
Community Member

Lena E wrote:

(...)inspiration for the conference room design in Upwork Chicago’s new office space

cats. just fill it up with cats. no work will ever get done there, but on the plus side not a soul would care. 

On more serious note - airport business sections.Those are just great. I love being delayed or knowing I have hours to wait. I can lose myself in airport noise seated at a "business" desk with the coffee dispenser close by.

Just once, I had this smooching couple at the desk opposite me. So I felt compelled to remind them that the airport (Paris) had rooms ...   

Latest Articles
Learning Paths