Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Navigation Fail

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 21

Hi Yana,

I've merged your post into another thread where similar issues were reported. The team is investigating the issue (please, refer to Diego's post earlier on the thread.)

Meanwhile, if you have any questions we could answer here, please let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Thomas S Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
12 of 21

If I open a help article on https://support.upwork.com/ I experience also a redirect after 2 seconds. This is very bad since I have a question I want to answer on my one.

Maybe someone can answer this here until the support site is working again:

Can I extend the deadline of a milestone as client or as freelancer?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 21

Hi Thomas,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. The team is investigating this issue and we'll be sure to post and update as soon as possible. Please, refer to Diego's post earlier on the thread.

If the milestone has already been funded, your client won't be able to edit the due date. However, that date will not have any effects on your contract or profile. It's solely there for the reference and if you and your client discussed it and agreed on a new due date, everything should be fine.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shahariar K Member Since: Jun 14, 2020
14 of 21

Hi,

I  am trying to visit my support request page and when I click there automatic forward again the main support pages. I am worries and what the problem I can't understand.  can anyone please check 

Thank  you

Highlighted
Karen G Member Since: Jun 11, 2018
15 of 21

Hi. I'm having the same issue right now. I tried clearing cash and cookies. Also tried opening the site in another browser. Nothing helps. I can't view my requests or read FAQ. I keep being redirected to the main page of support.upwork.com every time. 

I'm attaching the screenshot of the error I get in the Chrome console.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 21

Hi Karen, Shahariar, James and others,

We've been investigating all the reports of the redirect issue on the Upwork Help page, but, unfortunately, it's really difficult to replicate for us. If you still experience that redirection loop on the page, could you please get a HAR file and send it to me via a private message. I'll be happy to forward it to our engineers and it would help us greatly to fix it!

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Anthony B Member Since: Jun 28, 2020
17 of 21

Trying to learn how to make a proposal and what is needed for it but the site keeps going back to homepage when I try to select the category i believe would show me such.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
18 of 21

Hi Anthony,

I would just like to confirm, is this happening while researching in Upwork Help for information about submitting proposals, or this happened while you were trying to submit a proposal? 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Rory O Member Since: Jun 28, 2020
19 of 21

Hi I am having the exact same problem too. I tried clearing history and cookies and using another browser, but anytime I click a link from the help page, it just takes me back to the help page. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
20 of 21

Hi Rory,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues viewing the help article links. I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS