cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork is cool!

Community Guru
Alexandra H Member Since: Jul 30, 2015
1 of 7

Upwork is cool! ... I love it! ... It's cool!

I'm beginning to see some nice offers in my category am I'm finally acquainted with the layout, so I'm no longer seeing red (unless I stare at the green for too long, that is.)

Just wanted to say thank you. Thanks for having me. 

Community Manager
Garnor M Community Manager Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
2 of 7

It's great to see you here Alexandra! Glad to hear the platform is becoming a bit more comfortable for you.

Community Guru
Alexandra H Member Since: Jul 30, 2015
3 of 7

Thank you! ... Oh, and sorry about that joke on the other site. ;-)

Ace Contributor
N T Member Since: Jul 18, 2015
4 of 7

I, um, actually came back to the community forum with the express purpose of posting basically the same thing.

Which is funny, because a couple weeks ago, I was cursing Upwork under my breath soooo hard.

But eventually I got everything I wanted! Upwork is now my BFF again.

<3

Barbara L Member Since: Jan 4, 2015
5 of 7

I agree!  I like it here at Upwork!   Already have a writing job that I'm enjoying.

Community Guru
Robert James R Member Since: Apr 17, 2015
6 of 7

We need Stephen here.

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
7 of 7

With regards to 'staring at the green'... The green on this coloured backdrop is hell on the eyes!!!! If you can't lose the green, could you at least do something about the background? The combination of the two glares at you and is not very user-friendly, and as I mentioned....hell on the eyes.... Which we, as consummate users of the internet, could really do without. I stare at the screen a minimum of 6 hours a day....up to 18 when I have tight deadlines...and this layout, or rather colour combo.....is HELL.

Oh, and when I mention staring at the screen I do not mean Upwork per se, but you know what I mean.

'n Goeie verstand het net 'n halwe woord nodig.....meaning...a sound mind needs only half a word. (argh....You get my drift!)

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS