🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Useful Job Post Filters
Page options
resultsassoc
Community Member

Useful Job Post Filters

Am I the only one who would like the following filters?

1. Number of invitations sent. More than ten/less than or = ten. If more than ten invitations were issued and I'm not invited, I see little reason to apply.

2. Job Post Last Viewed. I don't mind applying to an  active two-month old post; I do mind applying to a two-week old post last viewed by the client 13 days ago. Perhaps Within last eight days/More than eight days ago.

3 REPLIES 3
mthornton-cpc
Community Member

In the words of the illustrious Michael Jackson, you are not alone / I am here with you. 

dalandanux
Community Member

I use aText for Mac and have a canned response for clients who are just sending mass invitations.  Used that on today's interview request, in fact.

The jobs feed would be a lot more useful to me if it had a way for me to see the range of pay (per hour) that clients have given.  It doesn't have to be for my field.  But if I'm trying to get my full rate and they have a long track record of not paying anyone more than half that, it isn't worth sending a proposal.

@David P wrote:

I use aText for Mac and have a canned response for clients who are just sending mass invitations.  Used that on today's interview request, in fact.

The jobs feed would be a lot more useful to me if it had a way for me to see the range of pay (per hour) that clients have given.  It doesn't have to be for my field.  But if I'm trying to get my full rate and they have a long track record of not paying anyone more than half that, it isn't worth sending a proposal.

Right now you can only get that info by clicking into each job. It's definitely one of the criteria I use when deciding whether or not to submit a proposal.   

Latest Articles
Learning Paths