cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vacation Time!

Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Nov 5, 2011
1 of 48
"Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company" Y'all take care, y'ah hear... Where you going? West and North and South and East and all points in between. How long are you going to be gone? Don't know When are you coming back? How do i know when i don't know how long i will be gone. Rigged and Ready Petra, if your still here. Take care of yourself girl.
Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
2 of 48
Good luck Joseph - may the force be with you!
Community Guru
3 of 48
Thanks John... Australia has a whole h*** of a lot of places to ride. Will not be able to make to there to ride the Outback.
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
4 of 48
Aleha, How come you can always travel? Does it have to do with this? Joseph, I envy you, getting away for the daily routine. Aren't you taking your laptop? :tongue: Take the world in a love embrace
Community Guru
5 of 48
Not taking laptop. The thought did cross my mind, but then I came to my senses. Smiley Happy took a quick look at the web link, but no. Too much trouble to takes pics, post, and write something to go with it. I might post a few pics here as I go along. Doubt it though.
Community Guru
6 of 48
[quote=Joseph C.]Not taking laptop. The thought did cross my mind, but then I came to my senses. Smiley Happy took a quick look at the web link, but no. Too much trouble to takes pics, post, and write something to go with it.[/quote] Oh so you won't you even work, I guess you saved money and had this planned for quite some time. [quote=Joseph C.]I might post a few pics here as I go along. Doubt it though.[/quote] Maybe you will, it would be great Smiley Happy
Community Guru
7 of 48
I'll think about taking laptop, but kinda hard to get a connection on wifi, or even data link through cell phone when your 100 miles in any direction from anywhere. That 100 miles is a full days ride. Sometimes you only can get 75 miles in a day. No roads, not even gravel roads. Not so much in Colorado, but Utah and Nevada are like that. I guess I could just store them up and post at sometime in future. I'll try to post a few, if i do take laptop. I am riding the Colorado Discovery Route, and then meet another rider fist week of sept to ride the Western Trans America Trail. I may cancel this and ride to Big Bend Park. Trans America Trail Here is an example of the what is known as the Western TAT. This vid is day 15 of his trip. Time to run the whole route can take anywhere from 20 to 28 days. Day 15 for this rider What it comes down to is to take each day as it comes. I have no idea what the future holds. Quite possible i will run off a cliff on the TAT. One guy did, he survived it. Its posted on 'youtube'.
Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
8 of 48
It's why I'm in oDesk. So I can travel. Smiley Wink Not doing it Joseph's way though. I love being in a bus, plane, train, and ship. So soothing for me. Btw, Joseph, you look ready for the adventure of a lifetime. Enjoy and be safe! Smiley Very Happy
Community Guru
9 of 48
Thanks Aleah. I will sure try to be safe.
Community Guru
10 of 48
[quote=Aleah T.]It's why I'm in oDesk. So I can travel. Smiley Wink [/quote] I meant to say if it's your blogs that help you fund money for your travels. I know you have your contracts/projects on oDesk, but I thought maybe your blogs helped too.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS