cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vacation Time!

Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Nov 5, 2011
11 of 48
No blogs. Just not interested in that. Thought would do a web site as opposed to a blog type site. Just don't know. A lot of trouble that i really don't see having any real type of monetary return.
Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
12 of 48
[quote=Natasha R.][quote=Aleah T.]It's why I'm in oDesk. So I can travel. Smiley Wink [/quote] I meant to say if it's your blogs that help you fund money for your travels. I know you have your contracts/projects on oDesk, but I thought maybe your blogs helped too.[/quote] I don't make much with my blog. I don't see it as a business and have no plans to do so at this point. I don't want to burn out writing posts about my travels. Smiley Very Happy I agree, a lot of my peers earn a lot from their blogs. But they work a lot on it, too. It's a full time job for them.
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
13 of 48
No new tips for 2014? Smiley Happy I'm reading your 6 Tips to Get the Running Habit Again. Are you no longer running?
Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
14 of 48
Ugh I had the theme of the blog changed (and moved it from Blogger to Wordpress) as I want to get motivated to blog about running again (which means I have to run LOL). I'm targeting running my second marathon first quarter of 2015 so I really should start training now. Thanks for the motivation; I'll draw up my training plan today. Smiley Happy
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
15 of 48
[quote=Joseph C.]Thanks John... Australia has a whole h*** of a lot of places to ride. [/quote] John doesn't like to travel. Someone left this comment about those that disliked the born to be wild video..lol..
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
16 of 48
lol! youtube comments are the best.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
17 of 48
Have a great vacation Joseph!
Community Guru
18 of 48
Thanks Natasa, I plan on having a bunch of fun.
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
19 of 48
will you be taking the puppies? Smiley Sad stay safe!
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
20 of 48
I wish i was. Thought I had found a way to do it, but after thinking about it, not really the way i want to. After some more searching, i did find a way, but the price at this time is just a little bit much. cant find the link to the ride report. It was a BMW motorcycle with a sidecar. The sidecar had been heavily modified just for the dog. It's a great setup that rider has for his dog.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS