cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vacation Time!

Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
31 of 48
I wouldn't be brave enough to do this trip alone. But I think that Big Bend might be a better option for you. A lot of bike riders go there.
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
32 of 48
but you're brave enough to base jump Smiley Happy Don't you feel a little bit scared?
Community Guru
33 of 48
I'm only a bit nervous when it's time to make the first jump of the year, but once that is done and my adrenaline kicks in, then all I want to do is jump again. All BASE jumpers are aware of the risks and overcoming the fear is part of BASE jumping. But I always jump/skydive with a group of jumpers/skydivers; that's why I wouldn't do Joseph's trip alone. :-)
Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Nov 5, 2011
34 of 48
Base Jump ???????????? An't no freaking way I would ever do that. Girl your crazy Smiley Happy and here you talk about me going by myself. When you jump, it is a long way down all by yourself.
Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
35 of 48
nice one!
Community Guru
36 of 48
:-p So does that mean you are not coming with me to do some wingsuit flying either??
Community Guru
37 of 48
What, what????? An't no freaking way. Are you coming with me? This was where I was suppose to be going first week of Sept. Been put off now. The plan is to ride the whole TAT next year. Almost 5,000 miles from Eastern Tenn to the Oregon Coast. Part of the Western TAT A bad ending for one rider A Bad Ending
Community Guru
38 of 48
OMG!! That fall was scary! Now THAT looks dangerous! All those rocks make me nervous. LOL I'm not kidding. Please tell me you are not driving places like that?! The guy was so lucky he didn't get seriously injured. The first video... how long time does the whole TAT take to drive? If I was driving, I would probably get lost and drive straight in to a cave or something. LOL
Community Guru
39 of 48
About 28 days to ride the full TAT. The last guy was on the TAT trail. ------- Almost forgot.. Yes, i am riding those types of trails. Your telling me to be careful, when your the one jumping off the side of a cliff or bridge with just a bed sheet tied to your arms and legs... Smiley Happy
Community Guru
40 of 48
THAT is the TAT where you are going?? Joseph... did you see where the guy fell? Don't go there!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS