cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video games

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
11 of 80

My son actually met his current - and final - wife in a chatroom playing WOW.  He had a free go because his first wife's brother actually had something to do with the graphics.  The free subscription lasted longer than the marriage...

Anyway, I only   play stupid solitairy games on FB.  I can't get my brain around complicated games.

Edvin M Member Since: Jun 16, 2016
12 of 80

Hey Rene, 

I've started playing Dying Light a few days ago, and it's been an amazing experience so far. I seriously don't remember when a single-player video game sparked so much interest for me. I usually only play online, competitive games such as CS:GO.

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
13 of 80

Let's resuscitate that one to see if something new happens.

Here: Ghost Recon: Wildlands. I think nowadays it's my favorite one.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
14 of 80

Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The Ultimate version was on sale on the first and I'm still not done with it, but I'm also one of those people that has to do every quest. I'm maybe 2/3 done with it.

Before that, Tombraider the version that came out in 2018. That was really good too.

Community Guru
15 of 80

And there is, of course, the Borderlands series, the comics-like futuristic Western.

Borderlands.jpg

-----------
Community Guru
16 of 80

Writers and mountain lovers will love Alan Wake, a game designed like a TV series about a writer lost in his own book.

Wake.jpg

-----------
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
17 of 80

This might look like I play games all the time, but thats not true. Casual gamer, like to play one game for a bit, then go to another, rinse, repeat.

To busy to post pics, but:

Firewatch: in my Steam watchlist. Heard is AMAZING.

The Secret World - If you would like an MMO with Conspiracy and Myth quests, storylines, and monsters, this is awesome.

Hex: a online TCG with great art, just got a new expansion.

Runes of Magic - Older MMO. Only thing I could run on my ancient PC, still check in with my guildies every once in a while. My newer PC runs all the higher end games.

The Elder Chronicles - Any, even the MMO  - Awsome. Maybe, maybe, you even played the first, back in the mid 90's. Latest few have amazing graphics.

WoW - Played about 9 years ago with a friend. Finally got bored of the cartoon graphics.

Everquest - Almost every one. All the back to the very first release in the 90's.

Community Guru
Steven E. L Member Since: May 5, 2015
18 of 80

Pandora H wrote:

... Runes of Magic ...

... Everquest ...

RoM was pretty decent. Nowhere near as good as E.Q. I keep waiting for Daybreak Games to fix the terrible changes to FTP accounts a number of years back. I still check in periodically; my life used to revolve around multi-boxing E.Q.

Community Guru
Shehan F Member Since: Aug 10, 2015
19 of 80

I'm a huge fan of racing games. Just started playing The Crew. Smiley Very Happy

Crew.jpg

Ace Contributor
George J Member Since: Nov 9, 2014
20 of 80

I'm old-school. I play mostly emulated arcade games from the 80s and 90's on MAME. Stuff like Sinistar, Robotron, Centipede, SFII Hyper Fighting... games like that. I have my 14 year old daughter playing along with me too. We've also been playing NES, SNES, and other console games.

I'm also big on older FPS games like Unreal, UT99, Quake 1-3, Starsiege Tribes, etc. Not much in the way of newer games, mainly because I don't have the hardware to run them.

(edit) Almost forgot: World of Kung Fu MMORPG. Free, runs on older hardware like a charm, and it's fun.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS