cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video games

Community Leader
Jose Daniel M Member Since: Jul 11, 2016
51 of 80

Oh my. Mrs. Nichola, I beg you, treat MOBAs like hte plague. It's a limbo, as you rage beyond all your previously known limits but you can't stop playing them.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
52 of 80

Did anyone of you ever play Diablo? I don't think it has been mentioned already, but I used to play that video game. Robot Happy

-Avery
Untitled
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
53 of 80

@Avery O wrote:

Did anyone of you ever play Diablo? I don't think it has been mentioned already, but I used to play that video game. Robot Happy

I never played the original, and never managed to finish Diablo II. But I still play Diablo III sporadically - usually whenever they start a new "Season" I start a new character. Blizzard make good, addictive games Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
54 of 80

@Avery O wrote:

Yep! Diablo III and made money on the AH for a while. I got bored of it though right before I started playing WoW again. 

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
55 of 80

Currently I'm playing The Division.

It's funny to walk down the streets of a familiar place (Manhattan) in a video game. The building's facades are definitely not accurately represented, but it's Manhattan. A post-apocalyptic version of it...

maxresdefault.jpg

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
56 of 80

I'm getting rid of my bean bag but I gotta empty it and throw it away and then get my huge oversized comfy chair. Once I get my butt in gear, I got FFXV and The Guardian. My chair for game playing is v v important.

Ace Contributor
Daniel C Member Since: Jul 22, 2016
57 of 80

Dark Souls 3 is pretty much all I've been playing. I love difficult games, such as Dark Souls, Super Meat Boy, 1001 Spikes, etc. The harder the better. I guess I'm som sort of masochist gamer hahaha.

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
58 of 80

@Daniel C wrote:

Dark Souls 3 is pretty much all I've been playing. I love difficult games, such as Dark Souls, Super Meat Boy, 1001 Spikes, etc. The harder the better. I guess I'm som sort of masochist gamer hahaha.

Can I hire you to complete the hard stages in games? Like when I'm struggling with a end level boss :-)

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Ace Contributor
Daniel C Member Since: Jul 22, 2016
59 of 80

@Rene K - Go ahead! I'm waiting for the invitation haha. Smiley Tongue

Community Guru
60 of 80

@Daniel C wrote:

I cancelled my preorder for Dark Souls when I heard how hard it is lol

Some guy recently put a pic up of his daughter on her first Dark Souls boss and it started with her all excited and then the last pic is of her looking at him with a look like "r u kidding? srsly?" lol

I'm still getting verbally abused by 13 year olds in WoW until I get my lazy butt in gear and figure out what gaming comfy chair I want for PS4 gaming.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS