cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video games

Ace Contributor
Daniel C Member Since: Jul 22, 2016
61 of 80

@Jennifer M - Dark Souls is pretty brutal if you're new to the series. There are many mechanics you have to get used to before you "git gud" hahaha. Paying attention to your stamina bar is probably the hardest thing for newbies.

I never played WoW. I heard it's like the crack haha. Thank god you can deactivate voice chat in DS3. All I really get on Steam is group invitation spams from people who I beat in PVP hahaha.

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
62 of 80

@Daniel C wrote:

Dark Souls 3 is pretty much all I've been playing. I love difficult games, such as Dark Souls, Super Meat Boy, 1001 Spikes, etc. The harder the better. I guess I'm som sort of masochist gamer hahaha.

I tried Super Meat Boy and found it way too hard haha. I'm the opposite. I'm not ashamed to admit I usually play on "normal" difficulty. And if I'm replaying a BioWare game I might even turn it down to "story" difficulty. I play games to escape, not to stress myself out even more!

Ace Contributor
Daniel C Member Since: Jul 22, 2016
63 of 80

@Jennifer D - It is probably the hardest game I've ever played. I'm 4 achievements away of completing everything the game. Some of these achievements are pretty much impossible to do. You need to beat 20 stages without dying. I've done many of these but the 4 remaining worlds are too brutal. I'll try it someday hahaha.

Maciej R Member Since: Feb 10, 2017
64 of 80

Can't wait for The Ringed City DLC Smiley Very Happy 

On a different note, there is a title that is coming out Feb 21, the project started on Kinckstarter and is finlly coming out Smiley Very Happy

Night In The Woods

Poster.jpg

You can download a suplement demo for free to try it out, great title! I'm Hyped Smiley Very Happy

Jovica S Member Since: Feb 9, 2017
65 of 80

I'm more of a MOBA/FPS player myself but i just saw that For Honor is in Open Beta and it's currently downloading, cant wait for it to finish! Check it out of you haven't yet, you'll love it.

Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
66 of 80

I periodically check out more indie games but TBH I'm an AAA fangirl. The next game I'm excited about and looking forward to is Mass Effect: Andromeda. I can't wait!

Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
67 of 80

Does Mahjong Titans on Win 7 count as a Game?

Community Guru
Mattia G Member Since: Mar 10, 2014
68 of 80

@Reinier B wrote:

Does Mahjong Titans on Win 7 count as a Game?

Why not? It's still a video game, after all. 

I'm really into old-style graphic adventures (Monkey Island, Gobliiins, Sam & Max, Fascination, Loom...). And Portal. I LOVE Portal Heart

“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
―Stephen King, The Gunslinger
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
69 of 80

@Mattia G wrote:

And Portal. I LOVE Portal Heart

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
70 of 80

@Jennifer D wrote:

I periodically check out more indie games but TBH I'm an AAA fangirl. The next game I'm excited about and looking forward to is Mass Effect: Andromeda. I can't wait!

I really liked Child of Light. It came out 2014 IIRC. It's a light video game but I really liked the graphics and the game was pretty good.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS