Video games

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
71 of 80

I just oredered surround sound speakers for my PS4 setup YAYYYYY

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
72 of 80

I've seen a demo of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands during the Paris Game Week 2016.

Can't wait!!!

Tom-Clancys-Ghost-Recon-Wildlands-810x400.jpg

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
73 of 80

And Ghost Recon: Wildlands is here, finally!

Graphically, it's simply exceptional. The Bolivian landscapes are just beautiful. The game for those who don't know is about fighting narcos in Bolivia.

Fun (not so) fact: The French ambassador was summoned by the Bolivian government who issued an official protest because the game depicts Bolivia in a very sleazy manner (the game is from a French game publisher). I have to admit that I was a little bit shocked too. I don't understand why they had to pick an existing country instead of simply setting the story in a fictional one.

-----------
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
74 of 80

I *finally* got around to playing Firewatch (which started this thread) and wow, it was amazing. The prologue was not at ALL what I was expecting and brought me to tears.

I've recently been playing Renowned Explorers, which is a kind of adventure/exploration game. It's very relaxing and quite fun.

Community Guru
75 of 80

Firewatch is beautifully sad. The scene in the cave was moving. And yes, this is an amazing game.

-----------
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
76 of 80

I'm still a WoW addict and occasionally play FFXV. The story is getting better in FF but I think I'm kinda into PC gaming atm so might download some PC games. 

Community Guru
77 of 80

Just wanted to follow up about a post that I made last year about Firewatch. I stumbled upon a YouTube video that is a full game walkthrough. This is typically a game that you can watch being played just as you would watch a movie. So even people who are not that much in games can just sit and watch the story unfolding. And it's a beautiful one.

-----------
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
78 of 80

Firewatch: I'm going to get that eventually.

Been playing Everquest Online the last year or so. Looks awesome on my new gaming rig. But sometimes I want to play a non-mmo, simple but beautiful game. From what I have seen/read, a great example of that would be Firewatch.

Carrie E H Member Since: Sep 10, 2017
79 of 80

I play Xbox one mainly COD Mass effect  Andromeda Racing Games Ark Survival Evolved.

CARRIE E Hunt
Community Leader
Moutacim L Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
80 of 80

Hi folks,

for now Unreal Tournament ... But the old one, v.2004 !

Smiley Very Happy

But I miss my old Atari game console ^^ 

some nice und funny games, never ported to a modern system.

--We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.
We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
Mother Teresa
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS