🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Warning!!Warning!!! I'm Baaaccckkk!
Page options
katrinabeaver
Community Member

Warning!!Warning!!! I'm Baaaccckkk!

It's been a rough 4 months, hubby had a bad accident and required several surgeries.  I had another TIA, but all is well and I'm back at it.  Missed all of you guys.

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
12 REPLIES 12
jmlaidlaw
Community Member

Glad to see you back -- hope all is resolving well!

Glad you're back.  I was wondering where you were.  Sorry you went through such a rough patch - hope the rest of the year will be smooth sailing.

So glad to be back Mary   thank you so much.  

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good to know that everything is okay on your end, Katrina. Hopefully your hubbie recovers soon. Sending good energy your way!Heart

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Glad to see you back, Katrina!

Thank yoiu so much all.  It has been rough but we are blessed. Thank you again

jawadbashorun
Community Member

Welcome back! 

versailles
Community Member

@Katrina B wrote:

It's been a rough 4 months, hubby had a bad accident and required several surgeries.  I had another TIA, but all is well and I'm back at it.  Missed all of you guys.

Gosh, after the hurricane in TX you had to go through, all this! I hope everything is gonna to get right now and for a very long time!

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
m_terrazas
Community Member

Welcome back!
The other day I saw you in an old thread and I thought it was a long time since you showed up around here.
I'm sorry it was for something so serious. But ... you're back!

Good to see your face again Katrina. I've been wondering where you were.  I'm sorry about your husband is he on the mend now? And I hope you're OK too.You've been through a lot these last couple of years.  

Katrina- this is the nicest 'Warning!! Warning!!!" I've seen in ages.  It seems to me you've had enough worry to last a lifetime - and things must stay upbeat or at least copacetic for years to come.

creativedigit
Community Member

Welcome back, Katrina. :tulip:

Latest Articles
Learning Paths