🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Was it something I said?
Page options
reinierb
Community Member

Was it something I said?

Why was my post about Direct Contracts removed? Was it something I said, or did the reference to P.a.y.P.a.l wake up some algorithm that auto-zapped the post? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
moonraker
Community Member
8 REPLIES 8
moonraker
Community Member

Jamie F wrote:

It was moved:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Announcements/Direct-Contracts-new-beta-offering/m-p/707944#M38234

Thanks Jamie, but there is stll no answer on that thread about why using Paypal as a payment method is not an option that is available to all. 

Paypal apparently isn't available to all countries.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Reinier,

I'd like to confirm that your post wasn't removed. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, on the contrary, it contained very valuable feedback. It was merged with the announcement thread here. We often move and merge threads to keep the Community organized and so that the discussion and feedback about a specific feature, test or process could be easily found and shared with the rest of the team. 

Also, I posted a couple of replies there. Here is one of them:

Valeria K. wrote:

Correct, the PayPal option may not be available on the Direct Contract form for some clients at the moment because it's a beta and it's currently being rolled out. The team is working on it and it's definitely a priority.

I understand the concern you and Reinier have with the information in the Help Article and have already shared it with the team. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
lysis10
Community Member

haha you got moved!

a_lipsey
Community Member

Moving on up...to the Eastside...

reinierb
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

haha you got moved!

At least I did not get served!

lysis10
Community Member

Reinier B wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

haha you got moved!

At least I did not get served!

I'm so glad you understood my joke. I was waiting for a mod to remove it and it would be lost in the void for something something community guidelines.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths