🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Website Recommendation for Creatives
Page options
dekuji
Community Member

Website Recommendation for Creatives

Hi Creative peoples! I need updates on cool websites to go for creative people! I've been too long on Netflix and YouTube xD I need somemore websites like back in the day (not looking for  NSFW websites).

thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
874afb95
Community Member

Hi hello all every person good morning  how much my work my work in salary updates immediately response please help my work. 

You haven't earned anything. Your profile is incomplete and incoherent.

kingconsulting
Community Member

Check out this website! I like it a lot from the perspective of "how to present information in a visually appealing manner!" 

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/

Or try an AI artwork generator! 

https://creator.nightcafe.studio/

8467c28e
Community Member

Here are some website recommendations for creatives:

1. Behance: Behance is a social media platform for artists and designers to showcase their work. You can find inspiration, connect with other creatives, and even apply for jobs.

2. Dribbble: Dribbble is a community of designers sharing their work, process, and current projects. It's a great place to get feedback and find inspiration.

3. Creative Market: Creative Market is a marketplace for handcrafted design assets from independent creators. You can find everything from fonts and graphics to website templates and stock photos.

4. Awwwards: Awwwards is a website that showcases the best of web design. It's a great place to find inspiration and stay up-to-date on the latest design trends.

5. Canva: Canva is a graphic design platform that allows you to create anything from social media posts to presentations to posters. It's easy to use and has a lot of pre-made templates to choose from.

6. Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Creative Cloud is a suite of applications for creatives, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more. You can subscribe and have access to all of the tools you need to create.

7. Pinterest: Pinterest is a great source of inspiration for creatives. You can find ideas for anything from home decor to fashion to food, and save them to boards for later reference.

I hope you find these recommendations helpful!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths