cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird job descriptions...

Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
11 of 17
If there was an option for them to highlight text in bold, then many of them wouldn't need to do this. Sometimes they're just looking for a way to emphasise something. Also, some people don't realize that writing in all caps is shouting.
Alex K Member Since: Jan 5, 2008
12 of 17
You're just jealous because you don't have psychic gifts and can't predict.
Community Guru
Mattia G Member Since: Mar 10, 2014
13 of 17
D'oh! How did you find out? XD
“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
―Stephen King, The Gunslinger
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
14 of 17
For real? Too much! What a 'hoot'!
Community Guru
15 of 17
"I am looking for a professional proofreader that can review all the translated text and make sure its in proper grammar in the language that was translated. Need to be able to review the following languages. English: French: Spanish: Portuguese: Italian: German: Japanese: Korean: Chinese: Arabic: Russian: I would like to have one person taking charge of all the above languages." I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ONE PERSON TAKING CHARGE OF ALL THE ABOVE LANGUAGES. 11 Languages? ONE person? O-o
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
16 of 17
as if a genius like that would be here lol (no offense to everyone, we are all smart in our own ways).

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Community Guru
17 of 17
To be completely fair, I must admit I've seen also a couple of freelance translators pretending to know 20+ languages. I guess they can summarize their overall skills as follows: great knowledge of Google Translator. -.-"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS