🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Welcome me back! LOL
Page options
joewrecksdecoy
Community Member

Welcome me back! LOL

I've been away from upwork for a year and now I'm back!

Quite a change within just 12months.

I thought there was something wrong with my connects as they're not "refreshing". 10 connects left when I was sure I left with 60. Then, when I was about to send a proposal, I was stopped by a verification process that I need to complete. So, upon seeing this, I also noticed my profile was set on private. I went to my profile page, and lo and behold, specialized profile is introduced. With someone who has a wide set of skillset(if I say so myself). I was excited and started on working which of my skill/services should I highlight. Then, there's this project catalog that I'd say comes in handy if you ran out of connects.

Long story short, I just finished setting up my account and sent my first proposal. This feels like a brand new start. I do hope I land more projects this time so I'd stay... for good. 

3 REPLIES 3
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Welcome back!  Lots of changes in the last year - some good, some awful.  Read the announcements section of the forum to catch up.  Best of luck!

a_lipsey
Community Member

Welcome back! I'd head over to the Official Upwork section to read up on all the TOS changes since you left. Not just new connects policies, but also no communicating outside of Upwork until you have a contract (no Skype, no Google meets, etc.), but Upwork is integrated with Wrike now. 

lysis10
Community Member

who?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths