Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, this sucks

florydev
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
11 of 15

Wendy C wrote:

For Mark and of course, for John ... then a stupendous Hau'oli Makahiki Hou.   

Thanks Wendy but I came back just short of the New Year but I am still feeling Hawaii time and it is way too cold!

florydev
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
12 of 15

Jennifer M wrote:

Duuuude, HI is on my list of places to visit! Since I lived an hour from the Florida Keys, I never wanted to go but now the beach sounds sweeet. I hope you had fun.

How could I not?  It did not disappoint at all.  

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
13 of 15

Mark F wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

Duuuude, HI is on my list of places to visit! Since I lived an hour from the Florida Keys, I never wanted to go but now the beach sounds sweeet. I hope you had fun.

How could I not?  It did not disappoint at all.  

You missed some good dramz. Dementia is a hellavu drug let me tell you.  We've gone from 6 figure upworker to "I'm just gonna hire Upwork freelancers so I can lie about my income in their feedback to sell stuffs."

creativegdsigner
Ace Contributor
Trina K Member Since: Oct 20, 2015
14 of 15

Jennifer M wrote:

Md N wrote:

No bonuses for freelancers Smiley Sad

Yeah but we don't have to drag our drunk arses to work on Jan 2nd and complain that we have to work the last two days of the week. Smiley Very Happy

Sometimes I miss that....

allpurposewriter
Community Guru
Anthony H Member Since: Feb 22, 2017
15 of 15

"The original poster is joking about the fact that many employees receive end-of-the-year bonuses. But freelancers typically do not."

Just decided: I'm going to give myself a bonus this year -- I'd like to have the last laugh here.

Wait -- I just remembered who pays for my bonus. The heck with that. (However, from now on I'm going to have casual dress Fridays -- and Thursdays. And Mondays. And Tuesdays.) 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS