🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » What SUPERHERO R U ... ?
Page options
moutcom
Community Member

What SUPERHERO R U ... ?

Hi Folks,

hope you are fine, and enjoy the fact that today is a great day cause its FRIDAY ... ^^

Some fun, if you like, post your names please ...

What R U ? or who .... !!! Maybe this would be the next Nickname generator for UpWork ??§§b303e56f950639c7e69a71fdf30a89c3.jpg

--We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.
We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
Mother Teresa
14 REPLIES 14
boshoffirene
Community Member

Evil Shrinking Moth...

Terrifying flaming rock!  (I still prefer Wonder Woman, however)

moutcom
Community Member

Terrifying Flaming Bear

sorry, forgot to put mine 

--We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.
We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
Mother Teresa

I am shocked by this thread. People should not be so cavalier about posting their secret identities on the Internet. It is possible that super-villains will find out who you are and use that information against you.

This is the sort of thing that delighted Cambridge Analytica and (rightly) put Facebook on the mat. 

I can assure you that "IF" I was a super-villain, I would have a premium account with both Cambridge Analytica and Facebook.

I never thought you were a super villain Preston - ever!

Preston, everyone has a secret identity:

Mother Teresa

Moutacim, that may not work as there's no tie.  

purplepony
Community Member

What the hey; I'll play---Questionable Diamond Lion.  Hmmm, well my astrological sign is Leo the Lion so...  hahaha  

creativedigit
Community Member

Ridiculous Giant Tornado :tornado:
shehanfernando
Community Member

Wonderful Psychic Machine Smiley Very Happy

The chart says I'm Ridiculous Magic Balloon.

Those who know me already know my real secret identity: Intolerable Grumpy Man.

m_terrazas
Community Member

Terrifying Omnipotent Man Smiley Frustrated

Latest Articles
Learning Paths