cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you feel like when you have 6 connects left!!!! XD

Ace Contributor
John R. C Member Since: Jan 30, 2017
1 of 17

So, how does it make you feel looking at the 6 solitary finite connects you have left?

Are you the one that looks at them and goes "shhhhhh omg omg omg, this is so stressfull".

Or are you more of a "glass half full" person and look at them like they're the "golden goose"? the magical 6 connects you need to land your dream job?

I'm leaning towards "oh yeah <rubs hands>, these are special". Share Smiley Happy Would love to hear your thoughts on this subject.

Community Guru
Jamie F Member Since: Mar 7, 2010
2 of 17

I get more if I need to and don't give it a second thought. 

Although you could try lalochezia. 

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
3 of 17

Jamie F wrote:

Thank you! TIL a new word. Seems like I've been doing it for a long time without knowing the proper term for it. Ha!

Community Guru
Jamie F Member Since: Mar 7, 2010
4 of 17

Martina P wrote:

Jamie F wrote:

Thank you! TIL a new word. Seems like I've been doing it for a long time without knowing the proper term for it. Ha!

I learned it myself just a couple of days ago from Suzie Dent on Twitter. I've been waiting since for an opportunity to use it. 

Ace Contributor
Richard F Member Since: Sep 9, 2009
5 of 17

Asa long as you lalocheze on this platform I guess that's okay

Community Guru
Richard W Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
6 of 17

Martina P wrote:

Jamie F wrote:

I was disappointed to discover that its not a kind of Italian cheese.

Ace Contributor
7 of 17

Jamie F wrote:

Lol you made me go grab a dictionary for that?!

Ok, so you just recharge them. I do too, but this is about those last 6 connects and how we approach a bid. mentally that is. I do have to say that I put in too much emotion when I see an awesome job offer. I get all excited and then you don't even know if the proposal was read.

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
8 of 17

I think, *Oh, no, it doesn't feel like I'm getting enough work to have used them all up again* and start questioning my business model and then my entire existence. Three seconds later, I remember connects cost 15 cents each and I earn in the five figures on UW in a typical year. I buy more connects and round out the entire three-minute episode with some lalochezia.

Ace Contributor
9 of 17

Phyllis G wrote:

I think, *Oh, no, it doesn't feel like I'm getting enough work to have used them all up again* and start questioning my business model and then my entire existence. Three seconds later, I remember connects cost 15 cents each and I earn in the five figures on UW in a typical year. I buy more connects and round out the entire three-minute episode with some lalochezia.

If that word at least tried to sound a bit more appealing I can totally see how it could become a brand. Lalochezia it keeps you organized and stressfree. 

Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
10 of 17

I have never been in that situation. Although I do know lalochezia. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS