🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » What do you want to change about your day-to-...
Page options
rocketroxy
Community Member

What do you want to change about your day-to-day. Let's inspire each other

Morning everyone,

I have been thinking about my daily routine and where I can adjust things to be more productive as well as live a healthy, active and happy lifestyle. Am I searching for a unicorn!

Let's share what we want to change in our daily lives and see where we can inspire each other in making changes.

What I want to change:

• I need to drink more water
  • I love reading but I haven't devoured a book in ages
  • I want to exercise more and not feel like it's cutting into work time
  • I want to figure out where I can make more time to improve my skills without losing valuable work time
  • I want to not "feel guilty" when I am not behind my laptop

There are a few of mine, now share yours! Any suggestions on where I can improve myself will be most welcome.

11 REPLIES 11
allpurposewriter
Community Member

Dido on the laptop. While we're at it, more time outdoors and more time with people. 

Definitely more outdoors! Pity we can't see our screens in the sunshine!

It's not a great month for sunshine, but there are wonderful, crisp winter days that I never tire of. 

Hello AnthonyI know the Time of Value. Time is So Precious. It needs only 0.30-0.40 Seconds need to get a look at my PROFILE.  Thank you.

d9af2b3d
Community Member

This year I want to be intentional about growth. This means making the most of opportunities daily. And of course more outdoors for me too😃

Great goals! Good luck in achieving them!

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Roxanne, I need to drink more water also because that keeps blood pressure and blood sugar lower. I can stay so focused at times and need to disengage. 

c1c9191c
Community Member

• Post more on my social media
  • Be more positive - meditate
  • Stick to my working hours
  • Be more assertive

c96a7a66
Community Member

What I want to change:

Want to become a more Social Person

Quit Smoking

Quit Overthinking

sairamalik21496
Community Member

I want to reduce my time spent on my smartphone.
and wish to improve activities related to outdoor work.

8467c28e
Community Member

I can suggest some ideas to inspire you and other readers who are looking to make positive changes in their daily routine:

1. Start your day with a healthy habit: Whether it's drinking a glass of water, doing some light exercise or meditation, starting your day with a healthy habit sets the tone for the rest of the day.

2. Schedule time for leisure activities: It's important to make time for activities that bring you joy and relaxation. Schedule time in your calendar for reading, listening to music, or engaging in a hobby.

3. Break up your workday: Sitting for long periods of time can be harmful to your health, both physically and mentally. Consider taking a break every hour to stretch or take a short walk. This can help improve your focus and productivity.

4. Find an accountability partner: It's easier to stick to your goals when you have someone to hold you accountable. Find a friend, family member, or colleague who can support you in your journey.

5. Prioritize self-improvement: It's important to continue learning and developing new skills. Look for ways to incorporate self-improvement into your daily routine, such as listening to podcasts or taking an online course.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths