🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » What inspires you to work for day long tasks?
Page options
nahidrajbd
Community Member

What inspires you to work for day long tasks?

I try to get someone beside me to talk about nonsence topics. I know this is wiered but it works. I try to make some quick workout around. There are some more wiered stuffs too. What inspires you to work for day long tasks?

9 REPLIES 9
ahammed_farid
Community Member

I  play chess online, when I get bor with my long work , talk with stranger which helps me to cheer up for long time ha ha ha of course useless topic. Sometimes read or music or funny video , This days watch sefut ullah' videoSmiley LOL

@Farid Ahammed B wrote:

I  play cheese online, when I get bor with my long work , talk with stranger which helps me to cheer up for long time ha ha ha of course useless topic. Sometimes read or music or funny video , This days watch sefut ullah' videoSmiley LOL

I use the fridge to store my cheese. But online cheese sounds like a great idea to loose weight.

"The Cloud Diet"

I use the fridge to store my cheese. But online cheese sounds like a great idea to loose weight.

"The Cloud Diet"

lol, It was spelling error , It's chess , sorry Jennifer

Cant's loose weight with this, even I hit gym 4 days week to stay fit. cheers

"The Cloud Diet" Cat Tongue Cat Tongue

Diet is much much much important for freelancers. I get fat early if I work for a long days work for saveral days. I use to take lots of junk foods including chips and soft drinks.

I think there should be a weekly email about the diet chart, fitness tips for freelancers.

You nailed it bro. Yes, the mighty sefat ullah is a great inspiration. Sometimes we can't say what we feel. But this man says it all.

Playing chess or watching videos are not much helpful for me though. I listen a lot of music. My most favorite is Rupankar, What's yours?

e_luneborg
Community Member

"What inspires you to work for day long tasks?"

Money

@e_luneborg wrote:

Money

...and the more money there is, the longer my days become.

@Eve L wrote:

Money

Beat me to it. 

Money is partially true. But it takes more than money to keep you up with full energy on desk.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths