🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: What is the most amazing ideal way to wak...
Page options
christina713
Community Member

What is the most amazing ideal way to wake up in the morning?.

I know everyone going to have really similar an really different replies to this subject im writing about. My ideal of the most amazing way to wake up in the morning I only wish could be an every morning routine. (I am not a morning person.) My everyday dream wake up is the sun shining in the window just enough to feel the warmth but not enough to blind you. The fresh smell of coffee while on ur way to take ur morning pee. I love hazelnut or mocha coffee with my first cigg of the morning on gmas swing back an forth with my feet sliding in the fresh morning dew. The best part of all this i just said is the silence of no voices talking to loud or to much while some people still wiping the sleeper dust out there eyes an no negative vibes in the air. This is just a dream.
10 REPLIES 10
lysis10
Community Member

You really like your ciggs and coffee, friend. I coffee and workout and chad post defending the internets from the very winphobic posts online. It's time for the winphobic posts to stop and I read this forum and I'm literally shaking at the systemic hate against us winners.

Walking up to the sound of waves.

I have no option, but I'm glad to have my four-legged friend telling me it is time  to let him out. This involves a lot initial paw movements that become more insistent and totally ignore the

"Gerroff fimormints" plea. 

macollinsone
Community Member

i'm a vampire

varungs
Community Member

The best way to wake up is with at least one invite and one offer in your phone notifications

robric
Community Member

Waking up with the assurance my Upwork clients are happy and I have my cash flow covered

psych101
Community Member

As a resident of Downtown Los Angeles, I'm happy to simply wake up at all at this point.  Ideally, I'd wake up to peace and quiet (no construction noises at 6:45 a.m.), with my fuzzy, 4-legged partner-in-crime making biscuits on my back.  She's almost 18-years-old, so every day with her is a blessing.  It's the simple things.

johnchristopher2
Community Member

My ideal way to wake up would be to the distant and soft sounding holler of baboons becoming increasingly louder. In between the melodic hollering of the baboons announcing the new day, I'd notice the gentle sound of the stream steadily flowing by. As I start warming up, I'd open my eyes and see the first streaks of light through the mist cloud. As the hollering ceases; the sun would begin its majestic trek upwards, beating the mist back through the forest line.

....and then I'd check my phone.

If you can't tell, I like the outdoors. Happy holidays everyone.

Picture by a local photographer

kinector
Community Member

Nothing beats waking up to the sound of coconuts. 😉
qelerakis
Community Member

The best way to wake up is if you have a goal set in mind, this will definitely help you with your routine. I tried it last spring and my routine lasted until mid-October. I applied for a half-marathon which was set in October, and the only way I could get in proper running shape was if I got up an hour earlier and ran before the day even started. Trust me, it's one of the best things that's going to change your life for the better. The sun is quite gentle in the morning, and if there is a breeze you'll feel even happier. Your run will feel more like a stroll if you have some natural scenery around you, and you'll start to appreciate everything around you more. Plus, your body and overall health will thank you for it. It's much better to sit in front of the computer when you've already checked something off your list before the day even started! Smiley Very Happy

Latest Articles
Learning Paths