🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: What is your favorite sport?
Page options
virtualbrix
Community Member

What is your favorite sport?

Mine would be Baseball. I use to be an avid Basketball and Football (american football) fan but that has changed throughout the years. I find basketball a bit stressful. I do have to admit.

I love watching college football. Living in the midwest, football is very popuplar here.

I know many of you LOVE Soccer (its what the american call it) but the rest of the world calls it Football : )

Who is your favorite? Messi or Ronaldo

Personally, I am a Ronaldo fan : )

74 REPLIES 74
73ea289b
Community Member

Cricket

I know Cricket is super popular in India / Pakistan and other places. I have watched a few matches on TV.

mandypeacock
Community Member

Hmmm... picking 1 favourite is hard. I actually enjoy quite a few. (Especially in Olympic years) As someone who grew up in the UK, I know it SHOULD be football... but I only really got into that during World Cups! (My dad and brother/brothers-in-law were big football fans, but I resisted... got bored with all the footie talk!) Gained a bit more interest again lately after watching the Welcome to Wrexham documentary... but now live in Canada so it's not something I can watch much very easily. Was a little interested in Formula 1 for a while. Went to a few rugby & cricket games locally. (Mostly because I had free tickets from work). Enjoyed a few live (ice) hockey games. I played a lot of netball and badminton. Growing up, though, I think my favourite had to be showjumping & eventing. I LOVED horses as a kid.  

Love that you like all of the "not so popular sports". I live in Michigan, we have some cold winters as you do in Canada so a lot of winter activities and sports going on here. Thank You for sharing!

AndreaG

Tennis! I started playing again this year after a ten-year break. 

~Andrea
Upwork

ahhh, I was an avid tennis player for a few years and than life got busy, I would love to get that going again, after winter is over : )

Funn!!! Enjoy it 🙂 

bilal1983
Community Member

I like watching a lot of different sports, and there was a time I used to watch Tennis, Cricket, E-sports, and Football a lot. Currently, I just keep tabs on different sports and don't watch it live that much.

And my favorite sports to follow these days are Football and MMA (Combat Sports).

I am more of a Ronaldo fan, but equally respect Messi as one of the best players ever. It's sad that Ronaldo is currently going through a bad patch, and it could be that this is the inevitable decline of him at the highest level. But I won't be surprised if he picks up his form again and continues playing in the top leagues until he is 40.

Hey Bilal, I am like you, I use to be an avid sports fan but now I just look at the rankings and some highlights every once in a while. I am also a Ronaldo fan, Yes, he is getting older so its harder to perform at a higher level. MMA is rough for me, its a bit much but I do understand why people like it. Nice to Meet You!

Nice meeting you Samer! Yeah I see what you're saying. These days, just watching highlights is enough, and I don't have time or the same level of fanhood to watch the whole events or matches.

Almost everyone is a cricket fan in Pakistan, but I deliberately stopped being one because it is very emotionally draining to be so involved in it. So I just casually follow the sport and whenever the national team plays a big tournament I'll watch some of it here and there.

Being a football fan was more rewarding for me. My fav club teams are Real Madrid and Manchester United, the latter going through bad times of course. But Real Madrid have had an amazing past 6-7 years.

I agree. it can be very stressful, as we age, stress is not what we need : ) freelancing gives us enough haha

f4db286d
Community Member

Swimming! I'm a good swimmer. Love WATER 💕

I am a great swimmer but rarly go swimming these days. I live near hundreads of lakes. Should get out there. Problem is, winter is coming and that is not going to happen for a few months. Nice to meet you Anastasiia!

Nice to meet you too. 🤗

Same here!

#MermaidsForLife 

katevillanueva
Community Member

Ice hockey. Loved watching NHL games since I first saw the first Might Ducks movie.

I love the Might Ducks Movie! Nice to meet you Katherine!

virtualbrix
Community Member

Good news is that the Michigan Football team is now 10-0 and will be playing Ohio State in a Couple weeks, they may both be undefeated. going to be an exciting game : ) Go BLUE!

virtualbrix
Community Member

Did your team win this week end?

virtualbrix
Community Member

Have an amazing day!

My favourite sport is "Ice water

What is that!

Hi samer‚ It’s need to explain. In the boyhood me and my few friends create this sport and we every day played in afternoon.

ahh that is great!

virtualbrix
Community Member

its the prime sports time of the year here in the USA now : )

0a2790f5
Community Member

Tennis 🙂

I love Tennis!

I'm new here.. I need some help please! 

I'm lost 🙁 

virtualbrix
Community Member

I will have a look at your profile and give you some feedback!

Thank you 😊

My Pleasure!

998f82e7
Community Member

I love walk

SEO was never a secret, but it's always changing

I agree. Most things like SEO, PPC and others are not new but they are constantly changing.

If I look at PPC in the last 2 years, it has changed a dozen times!

virtualbrix
Community Member

walking is great!

f28b89d0
Community Member

Synchronized Swimming, Ice skating, Gymnastics--i love watching all these.

Hey Elizabeth,

Love it, I really enjoying watching these during the olympics : )

me too

🙂

Latest Articles
Learning Paths