🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: What is your favorite sport?
Page options
virtualbrix
Community Member

What is your favorite sport?

Mine would be Baseball. I use to be an avid Basketball and Football (american football) fan but that has changed throughout the years. I find basketball a bit stressful. I do have to admit.

I love watching college football. Living in the midwest, football is very popuplar here.

I know many of you LOVE Soccer (its what the american call it) but the rest of the world calls it Football : )

Who is your favorite? Messi or Ronaldo

Personally, I am a Ronaldo fan : )

74 REPLIES 74
c2d669d0
Community Member

Canoeing, SURFSKI

Hey Marco, Nice!

virtualbrix
Community Member

I am excited to watch the Michigan vs. Ohop State Game in a couple weeks!

Ohop, I caught that. I was up there several years back for that game. Stayed across the street from the stadium in a house with some friends. The whole tailgating experience is crazy. You definitely have to walk everywhere. Good luck driving.

Ha. Yes, Exactly, one experience I would have loved is livng on campus, its a whole different experience.

c1c9191c
Community Member

Hello!

My personal favourite is Pole Dance - I train it for over 4 years now. I also love other aerial sports, like hoop or silk. 

Other sports I like are volleyball, running and badminton. 🙂

Aleksandra,

That is awesome. volleyball on the Beach is a fun time!

elisa_b
Community Member

A jujitsu, climbing, bouldering and running addicted here 🙂

Run!

virtualbrix
Community Member

This week end, the BIG Game, Michigan vs. Ohio State. Both teams are 11-0 : )

virtualbrix
Community Member

We will see how it goes!

6051e70b
Community Member

I love doing sports and a lot: Wing Tsun, Filipino Escrima, Swimming, Running, Rowing, Riding, Walking, Jumping Rope, Calisthenics, HIIT (Freeletics).

I like watching Euro league Basketball, but sorry not a fan, at all, of football (soccer), too much money business around this sport. Most of them play for money, not for the sport value.

Hey Fabrice, that is awesome

10d5c7ef
Community Member

Love baseball. Seeing a game live in the stadium is an amazing experience. 

I agree, its also relaxing, its more of a slower sport!

f1785f8c
Community Member

Mine was always football and basketball, basketball more. I still have a collection of basketball cards from when I was younger, Jordan, Shaq, Barkley that era. I also have some baseball cards as well. Maddox, Ken Griffey Jr, others. Nowadays I don't watch much sports.

williamtcooper
Community Member

American Football!

Did you watch the Ohio State vs. Michigan Game?

virtualbrix
Community Member

Now that the World Cup and College Foorball are over, what is everyone watching?

virtualbrix
Community Member

Any American Football Fans here?

virtualbrix
Community Member

Who do you have, the Eagles or the Chiefs? I am going to go with teh Chiefs

virtualbrix
Community Member

Which sports are you watching now?

4fe63718
Community Member

Thai boxing 💪

wahooooo!

virtualbrix
Community Member

Is anyone watching any sports right now?

virtualbrix
Community Member

Baseball season is near, spring + baseball!

virtualbrix
Community Member

How is your March Madness Bracket Looking?

devynmckillop
Community Member

To watch... Probably baseball .. to play.. BOXING! 

virtualbrix
Community Member

Baseball and Boxing, what a combo!

bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi. My favorit sport is soccer and my favorit player is Messi. 

Dmytro, Nice!

mahkintaro
Community Member

I am more of a wrestling fan, does not matter which promotions or country.

Nice Mark. Wooooooooooo

numbsain
Community Member

Badminton, of course. Big fan of the Moldavia Meerkats. Their shuttlecocking has really improved this year. It was evident in their decisive win over the Croatia Crickets last Saturday. I also enjoy Hackeysack but played the traditional way using a live hamster... To keep score, not as the sack! I'm not into animal abuse. I used to play tennis (played at Wimpleton a few times) until I developed a bad case of Vitas Gerulaitis in my right arm. Though it has since downgraded to tickle-me-elbow.

I heard they were planning more fencing along the border so I was thinking of going down there and taking a class.

Hey Ray,

Badminton sounds fun. I have seen many small groups play Hackeysack also around, especially when I was in highschool / college.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths