🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » What is your opinion on Gmail's new look?
Page options
nahidrajbd
Community Member

What is your opinion on Gmail's new look?

The new Gmail includes enhancements to help track important message threads, generate self-deleting messages, or put aside lower-priority messages till you’ve got the time to deal with them.

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nahid, 

Is this the app, or the website version? I saw the option to tick emails as "lower-priority messages" on the app. I was using Inbox before, but it kept lagging everytime. I deleted the app and switched to the Gmail app just recently. 

How do you like the changes so far?

~ Avery
Upwork

I am sorry for not mentioning the service. I am using Windows Phone. I was just talking about the new Gmail interface for web version.

Few thing looks uneasy on new interface for now. But the overall look is easier to operate and find.

It apparently hasn't been rolled out for everyone yet.  I don't have it but have read about what's coming.

pandoraharper
Community Member

Meh. I don't use the web version of Gmail, and only log in to change my password every few months, or do some other sort of Admin task related to my Google accounts. Got 9 of the darn things at this point.

If the above confuses anyone, I use a 3rd party Email tool called Mozilla Thunderbird to manage all the email of those 9 gmail accounts, as well as usually 1-3 client accounts, depending on who I am working for at any given time.

And I just set up my Job Feed RSS feed in Thunderbird as well, and that's working out pretty nice. I don't have to log into Upwork to see jobs in my feed. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths