🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: What's in the cup?
Page options
florydev
Community Member

What's in the cup?

Since Virginia pointed out that I could put anything in my cup really I thought I would post this here:

Cup_cropped.jpg

Peach Bellini

9 REPLIES 9
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Mark F wrote:

Since Virginia pointed out that I could put anything in my cup really I thought I would post this here:

Cup_cropped.jpg

Peach Bellini

It just does not seem right to post things like that and not invite a bunch of your fellow forumers to share, there should be a fine for this kind of behaviour. I say you lose 10 connects until you make things right. 

I want an UW mug. If UW will send me a mug, I will stop mentioning in public once a week that they still haven't solved my problem with message delays/delivery failures. Yes, the same problem that has cost me at least one project in the past several weeks.

Phyllis G wrote:

I want an UW mug. If UW will send me a mug, I will stop mentioning in public once a week that they still haven't solved my problem with message delays/delivery failures. Yes, the same problem that has cost me at least one project in the past several weeks.

Upwork, if you gave a t-shirt to that annoying beta male who kept female dogging about getting a t-shirt, you should send our girl Phyllis here a mug because she is way better than that guy.

lysis10
Community Member

If it's not something with alcohol,  never speak to me again.

florydev
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

Well it normally is made with Prosecco but I made it with peach Moscato.  It's alcohol but maybe kind of weenie alcohol, am I allowed to grunt at you at least?

moscato.jpg

You really need to go to Venice for a great Peach Bellini - and they don't serve them in coffee cups!

lysis10
Community Member

Mark F wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

Well it normally is made with Prosecco but I made it with peach Moscato.  It's alcohol but maybe kind of weenie alcohol, am I allowed to grunt at you at least?

moscato.jpg

No this counts, because I'm a girl and foofoo drinks are awesome to me. I drank "Mermaid Juice" all weekend a couple weeks ago at the pool, and it was delicious and blue and really the only reason we made it was because I thought blue drinks are pretty. I buy everything based on how pretty the thing is. You could probably sell me overpriced ice in the dead of winter if you put like pink dye in it.

Jennifer M wrote:

No this counts, because I'm a girl and foofoo drinks are awesome to me. I drank "Mermaid Juice" all weekend a couple weeks ago at the pool, and it was delicious and blue and really the only reason we made it was because I thought blue drinks are pretty. I buy everything based on how pretty the thing is. You could probably sell me overpriced ice in the dead of winter if you put like pink dye in it.

Overpriced ice in the dead of winter if you put like pink dye in it!!! Really!!! Were you by any chance one of those kids that had to play with Barbie dolls, Barbie doll houses and the such? Sounds like it...

Does anyone remember Babycham? That has to be the most disgusting drink ever invented. A UK invention, so it may not have crossed the Atlantic. 

@Jennifer - I seem to remember you had a particular passion for some high-end vodka + I forget its name? (Was that just a vodka phase?Smiley Very Happy)

Latest Articles
Learning Paths