Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

What's in the cup?

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
1 of 10

Since Virginia pointed out that I could put anything in my cup really I thought I would post this here:

 

Cup_cropped.jpg

Peach Bellini

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2 of 10

Mark F wrote:

Since Virginia pointed out that I could put anything in my cup really I thought I would post this here:

 

Cup_cropped.jpg

Peach Bellini


It just does not seem right to post things like that and not invite a bunch of your fellow forumers to share, there should be a fine for this kind of behaviour. I say you lose 10 connects until you make things right. 

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
3 of 10

I want an UW mug. If UW will send me a mug, I will stop mentioning in public once a week that they still haven't solved my problem with message delays/delivery failures. Yes, the same problem that has cost me at least one project in the past several weeks.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 10

Phyllis G wrote:

I want an UW mug. If UW will send me a mug, I will stop mentioning in public once a week that they still haven't solved my problem with message delays/delivery failures. Yes, the same problem that has cost me at least one project in the past several weeks.


Upwork, if you gave a t-shirt to that annoying beta male who kept female dogging about getting a t-shirt, you should send our girl Phyllis here a mug because she is way better than that guy.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
5 of 10

If it's not something with alcohol,  never speak to me again.

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
6 of 10

Jennifer M wrote:

If it's not something with alcohol,  never speak to me again.


Well it normally is made with Prosecco but I made it with peach Moscato.  It's alcohol but maybe kind of weenie alcohol, am I allowed to grunt at you at least?

 

moscato.jpg

Community Guru
Joan S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
7 of 10

You really need to go to Venice for a great Peach Bellini - and they don't serve them in coffee cups!

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
8 of 10

Mark F wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

If it's not something with alcohol,  never speak to me again.


Well it normally is made with Prosecco but I made it with peach Moscato.  It's alcohol but maybe kind of weenie alcohol, am I allowed to grunt at you at least?

 

moscato.jpg


No this counts, because I'm a girl and foofoo drinks are awesome to me. I drank "Mermaid Juice" all weekend a couple weeks ago at the pool, and it was delicious and blue and really the only reason we made it was because I thought blue drinks are pretty. I buy everything based on how pretty the thing is. You could probably sell me overpriced ice in the dead of winter if you put like pink dye in it.

Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
9 of 10

Jennifer M wrote:

 


 


No this counts, because I'm a girl and foofoo drinks are awesome to me. I drank "Mermaid Juice" all weekend a couple weeks ago at the pool, and it was delicious and blue and really the only reason we made it was because I thought blue drinks are pretty. I buy everything based on how pretty the thing is. You could probably sell me overpriced ice in the dead of winter if you put like pink dye in it.


Overpriced ice in the dead of winter if you put like pink dye in it!!! Really!!! Were you by any chance one of those kids that had to play with Barbie dolls, Barbie doll houses and the such? Sounds like it...

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
10 of 10

Does anyone remember Babycham? That has to be the most disgusting drink ever invented. A UK invention, so it may not have crossed the Atlantic. 

 

@Jennifer - I seem to remember you had a particular passion for some high-end vodka + I forget its name? (Was that just a vodka phase?Smiley Very Happy)

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS