🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » What's next?
Page options
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

What's next?

Apparently Tropical Storm/ potential hurricane Christobal which is headed right for us.  Sigh.

11 REPLIES 11
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ugh. Smiley Sad Stay safe, Mary!

Cheers,
Mike
colettelewis
Community Member

Mary W wrote:

Apparently Tropical Storm/ potential hurricane Christobal which is headed right for us.  Sigh.

When is it due to hit? 

vstuart
Community Member

Oh no Mary! Stay safe! 

Looks like a heavy rain event this weekend.  Not concerned but it's just one more thing.  Got a huge grocery delivery yesterday and a bottle of bourbon, so am good to go.

Plus I had to have my sweet, sweet Jack Daniel (14 year old terrier mix) put down Tuesday.  This week just sucks.

Oh, Mary! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Losing a pet is so difficult. I recently adopted a chihuahua mix and really had to think before I did because I remember too well the pain of losing my last dog. 

Cheers,
Mike

Oh Mary, I'm so sorry about your loss. 

Mary, how are you faring?  Has the storm passed through?

It was/ is definitely a rain event.  We got about 10" of rain and it's still raining off and on.  Still some gusty winds.  Yesterday, there was road flooding (no surprise) and some wind damage but nothing dramatic.  Just very, very dreary.

Mary W wrote:

It was/ is definitely a rain event.  We got about 10" of rain and it's still raining off and on.  Still some gusty winds.  Yesterday, there was road flooding (no surprise) and some wind damage but nothing dramatic.  Just very, very dreary.

Wow...that's a lot of rain!  Glad it wasn't a hurricane though. Take a nap and stay safe!

The beaches are filled with debris and  trash.  Several of the piers took big hits.  Very little flooding back on the bay and rivers north of us.  All in all, good practice for the rest of the summer!

lysis10
Community Member

Someone posted that a hurricane is headed for the NE but I never checked out if that was true. I am apolitical so I avoid the news at all costs. I like to stay ignorantly blissful. I only like internet for the drama and trolllololololing.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths