🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: What's the Scariest Thing You Can Think o...
Page options
renata101
Community Member

What's the Scariest Thing You Can Think of?

I thought we could do a roundup of some last-minute suggestions for people who can't decide what to wear this Halloween.  

What's the scariest thing you can think of?

Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 4.57.54 PM.png

16 REPLIES 16
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Go out as a declining JSS score. (Even scarier if you don't know why.)

Christine A wrote:

I think you'd still need some Kevlar to pull that one off in most neighbourhoods. 

Christine A wrote:

I tried to binge-watch The Walking Dead, and on season 6 there is an episode called JSS. Scary. So I propose a zombie worried about his JSS spamming the forum that his JSS decreased WITHOUT ANY REASON!

Martina P wrote:

Christine A wrote:

I tried to binge-watch The Walking Dead, and on season 6 there is an episode called JSS. Scary. So I propose a zombie worried about his JSS spamming the forum that his JSS decreased WITHOUT ANY REASON!

I'm sure that some people will be complaining about their JSS scores from beyond the grave. It's a mystery that can never be solved! Spooky.

But what was the Walking Dead JSS episode about? 

Christine A wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Christine A wrote:

I'm sure that some people will be complaining about their JSS scores from beyond the grave. It's a mystery that can never be solved! Spooky.

"Just Survive Somehow"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSS_(The_Walking_Dead)

Jennifer R wrote:
Christine A wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Christine A wrote:

"Just Survive Somehow"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSS_(The_Walking_Dead)

I propose to change the meaning of job success score to just survive somehow from now on. Makes total sense to me.

Christine A wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Christine A wrote:

I don't remember. Turns out, you can't binge watch TWD, because all that head-smashing gets really boring after a while. 

Martina P wrote:

Christine A wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Christine A wrote:

I don't remember. Turns out, you can't binge watch TWD, because all that head-smashing gets really boring after a while. 

Did you get the first season on one weekend in Austria as well? I really liked that, just like GOT as well.

purplepony
Community Member

This would definitely be in the top 10:

Pug Super Bowl 50 Soft drink mammal

Puppy Monkey Baby

Yikes!!!

hoyle_editing
Community Member

Not sure if there is many UK freelancers here that will appreciate this, but a couple of nights ago my kids went to the school halloween disco and there was a kid there (must have been about 7 or 😎 dressed as Jacob Rees-Mogg and another as Boris Johnson! 

It was terrifying!

Preston dressed as a drag queen.

Jonathan H wrote:

Not sure if there is many UK freelancers here that will appreciate this, but a couple of nights ago my kids went to the school halloween disco and there was a kid there (must have been about 7 or 😎 dressed as Jacob Rees-Mogg and another as Boris Johnson! 

It was terrifying!

OMG. A little Rees-Mogg? That is frightening. It strikes me that he's one of those people who's had the attitude of a curmudgeonly 80-year-old since birth. 

mtngigi
Community Member

Another four years of presidential White House insanity.

Jamie F wrote:

Cordyceps Funghi:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8

Wow this is just disgusting. Mushrooms are the worst.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths