cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the Scariest Thing You Can Think of?

Community Guru
Renata S Member Since: Jun 10, 2014
1 of 17

I thought we could do a roundup of some last-minute suggestions for people who can't decide what to wear this Halloween.  

What's the scariest thing you can think of?

Screen Shot 2019-10-27 at 4.57.54 PM.png

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
2 of 17

Go out as a declining JSS score. (Even scarier if you don't know why.)

Community Guru
Renata S Member Since: Jun 10, 2014
3 of 17

Christine A wrote:

I think you'd still need some Kevlar to pull that one off in most neighbourhoods. 

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4 of 17

Christine A wrote:

I tried to binge-watch The Walking Dead, and on season 6 there is an episode called JSS. Scary. So I propose a zombie worried about his JSS spamming the forum that his JSS decreased WITHOUT ANY REASON!

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
5 of 17

Martina P wrote:

Christine A wrote:

I tried to binge-watch The Walking Dead, and on season 6 there is an episode called JSS. Scary. So I propose a zombie worried about his JSS spamming the forum that his JSS decreased WITHOUT ANY REASON!

I'm sure that some people will be complaining about their JSS scores from beyond the grave. It's a mystery that can never be solved! Spooky.

But what was the Walking Dead JSS episode about? 

Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
6 of 17
Christine A wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Christine A wrote:

I'm sure that some people will be complaining about their JSS scores from beyond the grave. It's a mystery that can never be solved! Spooky.

"Just Survive Somehow"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSS_(The_Walking_Dead)

Community Guru
7 of 17

Jennifer R wrote:
Christine A wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Christine A wrote:

"Just Survive Somehow"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSS_(The_Walking_Dead)

I propose to change the meaning of job success score to just survive somehow from now on. Makes total sense to me.

Community Guru
8 of 17

Christine A wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Christine A wrote:

I don't remember. Turns out, you can't binge watch TWD, because all that head-smashing gets really boring after a while. 

Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
9 of 17

Martina P wrote:

Christine A wrote:

Martina P wrote:

Christine A wrote:

I don't remember. Turns out, you can't binge watch TWD, because all that head-smashing gets really boring after a while. 

Did you get the first season on one weekend in Austria as well? I really liked that, just like GOT as well.

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
10 of 17

This would definitely be in the top 10:

Pug Super Bowl 50 Soft drink mammal

Puppy Monkey Baby

Yikes!!!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS