Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the captain?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 21

Christine A wrote:

And my original post was only meant to express dismay that this is less likely to happen if Petra isn't around.

Maybe, but I actually do think Petra needs to be around LESS.

Claudia, I partly hear what you're saying, but maybe remember that this forum is not designed to be Customer Support, it's a discussion forum for users.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
12 of 21

Claudia Z wrote:

Christine A wrote:

Lots of questions with confusing and/or incorrect responses (if they're read at all).

Free Petra!!!

Can you please provide an example? From what I've noticed Upwork's customer service are doing a pretty good job.

I check occassionally the forum and often find it awkward that Upwork's customer service answer is lost in the thread, browsing several pages just to find the "official" answer, sometimes that's what it really matters. It's like some forum members are in competition with Upwork's CS. The impression created that a member is more valuable then CS is only because a member may be answering in the forum faster then a CS does.

Meow.

m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
13 of 21

You are right. The forum is filling up with answers a little difficult to digest, not to mention open tickets, questions that seem to have been read and canned answers.
Where is our enlightenment?

rverang
Community Guru
Renante V Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
14 of 21

Tried to visit her profile and it said...

"This profile is no longer available."

Smiley Surprised

e6e1c3fa
Fire F Member Since: May 14, 2021
15 of 21

She is working on Reddit Smiley Happy

battershall-ramo
Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
16 of 21

Is Jennfier still around? She might not have been the most helpful contributor, but she was certainly the funniest!

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
17 of 21

Jennifer is on Reddit, too. 

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
18 of 21

I r here. I troll mostly reddit now but reddit is about to pull the plug on my favorite sub so we'll all probably flood some other platform.  I haven't been able to troll anywhere really because I've been extremely busy with work. I've only been able to play Final Fantasy 13 for 5 hours in the last 2 weeks and this displeases me.

m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
19 of 21

How bad customers!
They don't let you play? Smiley Very Happy

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
20 of 21

Nichola L wrote:

What has Upwork done to her? 

Absolutely nothing Smiley Very Happy - Just having a bit of a breather!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS