Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the Best Place....

Highlighted
Community Guru
Santiago G Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
11 of 16

Last time I was on vacation, I went to my farm in the Capas (Philippines) mountains. In Kalangitan. It's really large and loaded with various trees specifically selected so that 1) I won't eat the fruits!! and 2) they don't take much in costs/work but have pretty decent money involved when it comes time to harvest.

Got 2 houses and another smaller house built up there. Not entirely sure why the smaller house was built but that's ok!! I was planning to move there but there's nothing for a connection I can truly use while I'm there. A pocket wifi works well there but it's not good enough as of yet for what all I do and want to do online while there.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cristian-Adrian F Member Since: May 6, 2015
12 of 16

I had a great time last summer in Czech Republic, compared to my experiences in Hungary. Also, Vienna is a really neat location, having lots and lots of touristic attractions, I would say the best place to visit in mainland Europe, after Berna and Switzerland as a whole.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
13 of 16

Thanks to all for your replies. Very fascinating places.

Here's a wild idea! Maybe in the years to come, Upwork can host a convention in some exotic place for freelancers, clients, and Upwork staff, employees, and remote personnel. Hey, can't help but mention it!

Actually, I really like Scottsdale, Arizona in the US. Tempe, Arizona is not too far from there. Maybe we can all meet at Preston's house!

Ron aka LanWanMan
Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
14 of 16
Ron, I don't know if Upwork will throw us a big shindig here or anywhere else but you and everybody else are welcome here at my place in Tempe any time.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Cristian-Adrian F Member Since: May 6, 2015
15 of 16

I heard Arizona is famous for some scorpion species, that are highly lethal. That would enhance my hiking expedition with some venom, nice! Not as lethal as Australia's fauna.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
16 of 16

Paris (France). What more can I say?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS