🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Which client have you worked with and you fel...
Page options
moudasabry
Community Member

Which client have you worked with and you felt like "God, I wish all clients are the same?"

10 REPLIES 10
moudasabry
Community Member

I will start with mine, she was from the Philippines and she was very understanding and supportive during the journey no matter what she seemed to understand! We had a very long project together but that was a very fun one to be honest! 

Hi Mahmoud,

Thank you for sharing your experience! This is a great topic. We're glad you had a great working relationship with your client and wish your future contracts will be as amazing!

~ AJ
Upwork
dad5e9dc
Community Member

I did not get any client yet

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Mahmoud, because I interview my clients just like they are interviewing me, for the most part the majority are a pleasure to work with. I will not work with any Client because during the interviewing it can be determined quickly if someone is a difficult person. Have a great day!

Yes, I agree. Desiging is all about being on the same page. If you can't connect it will be a strenous process and outcome is damaging.
I have worked with clients who had mastered the skill of collaboration. They would communicate perfectly, collaborately perfectly, trust my approach everything would go smoothly.

So very true!

allpurposewriter
Community Member

I would think logo work would require lots of cooperation, lots of back and forth, review and revise. This can be really tricky, when the client expects you to get it right the first time around.

How do you prepare for that? I'm still learning, but I work for a ghostwriting company that has all that figured in. Clients have to commit to a process before they work with the writing team.  That allows for the editing process to occur, something that has been run out of town in the digital age.

Trusting a designer is just like trusting your doctor. Sometimes clients donot take my advice if the logo is not appropriate, I design want they want. But some clients give me creative freedom and time and have a proper discussion.

Business owners need to understand logo is like your name, it for your audience not for you. 

fikai
Community Member

Mr. Grant. I am still working with him, he is amazing, he does not micromanage which I really appreciate and he is very understanding. I wish he can get more listings so I can work more hours for him. I really enjoy working for him. 

dbb1960f
Community Member

Hi Mahmoud ,

Hope I can find my 'the one' soon 🙂

Latest Articles
Learning Paths