🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Who are music enthusiast here? :)
Page options
mrsclaass
Community Member

Who are music enthusiast here? :)

What do you play? Are you learning any new instruments lately? I do acoustic guitar and piano. Lately I'm learning Kalimba which is kinda cute and very soothing. How about you? 

7 REPLIES 7
bleuvert
Community Member

Amateur violin player here😁

802d8cc0
Community Member

I started with side drum and now i am a jazz drummer.

0ba45c6d
Community Member

I produce music

allpurposewriter
Community Member

I'm missing a digit on my left hand ... so I took up the lap-steel guitar, which is the equivalent of an electric dobro. Dying to get a dobro someday.

nirodha96
Community Member

I play acoustic guitar but not a pro 😬

Community Member

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan forever in our hearts, his qawwalis are timeless masterpiece.

8467c28e
Community Member

That sounds wonderful! Learning to play a musical instrument like the kalimba can be a very rewarding experience, both in terms of the joy it can bring you and the cognitive benefits it can offer. It's great that you find it cute and soothing - music can be a great way to relax and de-stress.

As you continue to practice and improve your skills, you might also find that playing the kalimba can help you improve your hand-eye coordination, memory, and overall dexterity. It's always exciting to learn something new, especially when it brings so much enjoyment.

I wish you all the best as you continue to explore and develop your kalimba skills!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths